[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SREMMLIFE 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: sremmlife2.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sremmlife2.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
After over a year's wait, it has been confirmed that the sequel to the legendary Sremmlife will be released on June 24th.

They have released a hypnotic new single to promote the album, and it's objectively SOTY.

http://audiojams.net/track/rae-sremmurd---look-alive-22
>>
>>64069985
its okay
but it's not YOU AINT GOT NO LIFE tier yet
>>
By Chance sucked
>>
>>64069985
>legendary

Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>64070022
This isn't By Chance, it's Look Alive and it's about 100x better than By Chance.
>>
>>64069985
who cares? They're shit
>>
>>64070035
I know it's not, I was just commenting on it.

Also, I just found out about Over Here.
>>
>>64070056
Over Here is disgustingly bad.
>>
>>64070044
They will be the first artist to make 2 consecutive AOTYs.
>>
>>64070082
I don't know. I like Swae Lee's flow on it.
>>
>>64069985
The hook has Swae singing so it's instantly dope.
>>
Swae Lee's melodies are so fucking good on this, this is the kind of track he excels on.

Slim Jimmy's cool too but I can easily see Swae Lee going solo and becoming fucking huge.
>>
>>64070158
It's actually really interesting to see how much he's grown as an artist from the loud hype yelling kid he was on No Flex Zone to what he is now.
>>
I'm bummed Doggin' won't be on SL2. It's much better then Over Here
>>
>meme music/10
literally kill yourself if you consider it anything but trash
>>
>>64070627
Sremmlife 2 is the greatest thing that will ever grace this Earth.
>>
So a Sophomore slump then, yeah?
>>
>Sremmlife 2 is gonna be a different vibe, it's gonna be what we feel and how we interpret the world
>It's not all gonna be focused on party, like we made the first one so hype to get everyone's attention, this one's gonna go stupid hard
>You're gonna be able to feel the words, you're gonna be able to feel the beats, you're gonna be able to feel the melodies
>It's gonna be something you wouldn't expect. >We might go rock, we might go pop, we might go country you never know
>>
>>64070689
I prefer this desu.

Seems like Swae Lee has found his niche as an artist and it makes them both exponentially better.

It's still a banger but this kind of banger has much more longevity.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.