[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best: The community of hope runner up: The orange monkey overrated:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
best: The community of hope

runner up: The orange monkey

overrated: The wheel

underrated: Medicinals

worst: Near the memorials to vietnam and lincoln

overall: 7,2/10
>>
the community of hope - 8/10
the ministry of defence - 8/10
a line in the sand - 8/10
chain of keys - 7/10
river anacostia - 9/10
near the memorials - 6/10
the orange monkey - 7/10
medicinals - 8/10
the ministry of social affairs - 9/10
dollar, dollar - 7/10
>>
>best
Medicinals

>runner up
The Community of Hope

>overrated
The Orange Monkey

>underrated
Dollar, Dollar

>worst
Chain of Keys
>>
>>64068363
>>64068570
>>64068644
nice guys we can have a consensus, the album is 7 or 8/10
>>
>>64068675
Yeah a light 8 for me, something in the 78-82 range
>>
It's a light 8, I agree!
>>
Stories... > LES > TBYML > Dry > Desire? > Rid > Hope Six > WC > uh huh her
>>
Can we agree that this album is pretty good on it's own but slightly disappointing by PJ's standards?
>>
>>64068955
It's good, but I was a little disappointed by the production. It didn't hit hard enough for me. Still, will probs make my end of year top 10.
>>
>>64068570
This, The ministry of social affairs is the best song in there
>>
>>64069083
I don't like production either. It was perfect on LES, I don't understand why she had to change that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.