[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys...there is so much good music out there these days. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Guys...there is so much good music out there these days. It's overwhelming. It's going to take years and years to listen to it all.

I've already listened to 200 albums this year, but I already have a list of another 200 albums I wanna listen to and it just keeps growing and growing thanks to /mu/ suggestions and RYM.

It's fucking shameful how little we hear on the radio. I'm disgusted that it took this long to find all of this music when it's been under my nose the whole time just because radio gots to keep its 3 minute, 3 chorus, guitar solo shit running 24/7.

Come feel euphoric in this moment with me, famalam
>>
good is a buzzword
>>
>tfw only listened to 8 albums so far this year
Where do you find all those albums you've listened to?
>>
>>64065550
in the AOTYSF threads!
(AOTYSF = Album Of The Year So Far)
Look out for those, there are usually some great recs in there. /mu/ (generally) has good taste
>>
>>64065550

I pirate them or find them on youtube or bandcamp
>>
I can't ever listen to an album because it is recommended to me for some reason. I feel that way about tv shows too. I just don't want my entertainment to feel like a chore, you feel me?
>>
>>64065574

A lot of albums feel like a chore the first time
>>
>>64065493

I know that feel. I'm still catching up on tons of music from year's past. It's overwhelming, and it can be slightly stressful. It kind of makes me sad that no matter how much I look, I will probably miss some really awesome music, whether by accident, or by simply not looking into a random album someone posts because there's so much.

I will never understand le wrong generation-ers. We simultaneously have access to ALL of the best music from all time periods up to now.
>>
>>64065707

Yea, my due. Imagine what it will be like 30 years from now. Nobody is even going to give any consideration to any music that was made before 1990, sorta like how no one really listens to anything before the 60's unless they're a professor researching that or a grandma with her old vinyls
>>
>>64065493
>because radio gots to keep its 3 minute, 3 chorus
along with boring ass pop hooks for everything, this shit made me a cringy le wrong generation teen.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.