[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does an okay playlist look like? I'm trying to co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: radiohead_OK_Computer.jpg (212 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
radiohead_OK_Computer.jpg
212 KB, 1000x1000
What does an okay playlist look like?

I'm trying to compile a large library of chill (shoegaze, indie folk, chillstep, etc) music, but every time I show the playlist/library to music enthusiasts I keep getting laughed at. I include essentials and get called a pleb. If I just include lesser known musicians of a genre, I'll get called a pleb for not including 'essentials' . It's like no matter how many artists I include I can never get anyway to agree that I have some taste in music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpAgs3uxqI
>>
>>64065349
man the politics and shit and stuff and whatnot
and that isn't worth it and so on etc.
>>
>>64065349

1)Just put what you want on the playlist
2) If you want to please others, just do half and half
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 531x471
>>64065349
This thread gave my friend brian cancer. You're past the age of 10 OP learn how to do basic tasks other than dick rubbing.
>>
>>64065349
ask them questions and learn from them. are you trying to pass yourself off as a music expert?
>>
>>64065349

Your taste will always be shit, why do you try to please others? There is no science behind playlists, put in what you think fits best.
Also
>chillstep
If there is any heavy issue then its that. Not putting down the genre, but it absolutely does not fit into the others.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.