[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>beatles >good pick both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: the-beatles-circa-1966-650-430.jpg (49 KB, 636x421) Image search: [Google]
the-beatles-circa-1966-650-430.jpg
49 KB, 636x421
>beatles
>good
pick both
>>
there is no 'both' option

only beatles and good
>>
>>64065258
>McCartney and the other guys

I literally cringe at some of Lennon's vocals. Harrison was mediocre. The only good thing Ringo did was an OK pop song in the form of Yellow Submarine.
>>
>>64065303
>I literally cringe at some of Lennon's vocals.
so would I, if I was 14
>>
>none
>>
>>64065303
Ringo didn't write Yellow Submarine.
>>
>>64065282
Have you listened to Magical Mystery Tour?
>>
File: beachhboys.jpg (90 KB, 1011x680) Image search: [Google]
beachhboys.jpg
90 KB, 1011x680
Reminder that The Beach Boys are superior in every way.
>>
File: Lennon-Ono.jpg (202 KB, 1963x2163) Image search: [Google]
Lennon-Ono.jpg
202 KB, 1963x2163
Was Lennon the first cuck?
>>
>>64065258
>beatles
>good pick
both
>>
>>64065600
Brian Wilson literally had a nervous breakdown trying to outdo Sgt. Peppers and never fully recovered. I'd say the Beatles have the upper hand.
>>
>>64065600
>american
well, there's one way
>>
>>64065597
MMT is good though.
>>
>>64065652
How does that equate to the Beatles being better? At his peak (meaning '63-'66), Brian was very far ahead of what the Beatles were doing. Pet Sounds is so much better than Sgt pepper and every other Beatles album it ain't even funny
>>
>>64065600
When will this meme end? They had one good album. That doesn't make them better then a band who's entire discography is (mostly) great.
>>
>>64065902
>one good album
When will this meme end? The Beach Boys had just as many good albums as the Beatles, if not more.
>>
They're fine. But when I listen to their songs, they really do all sound the same. With some exceptions, a beatle song (especially the singles) has an undeniable formula and It gets old.

The instrumentation evolved (mostly adding odd sounds for texture), but I don't think their compositions improved at all after 64-65 ish.
>>
>>64065622
I don't think you know what that word means. Lennon cheated on his wife with Yoko, not the opposite.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.