[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've loved pretty much every album this band has released
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Perverted_by_Language.jpg (78 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Perverted_by_Language.jpg
78 KB, 400x400
I've loved pretty much every album this band has released up until the end of the 80s, but haven't ventured into their output from the 90s and this century (which is pretty daunting, since they've released an album pretty much every year). Do they get worse at any point?
>>
>>64065206
yes, pretty much immediately
>>
>>64065206
>Do they get worse at any point?
unutterable is my fav album of theirs
I'd say check out some of their stuff because they've been consistently the best band on the planet and ignore memers like >>64066105 this guy
>>
They got spottier after the 80s(especially in the mid-90s when Smith was wasted 24/7 and seemingly had no idea what direction to take the band in anymore) but some of their best work was released throughout the last couple of decades.
Levitate, The Real New Fall LP, Your Future Our Clutter, The Infotainment Scan and Imperial Wax Solvent are up there with my favorite 80s Fall releases.
>>
i like the direction they took with Levitate and the Unutterable.

>>64067113
Pretty much this OP
>>
>>64065206
Country on the click is fucking great.
>>
>>64067059
yo i just meant they're never as good after the 90's as they were in the 80's. 80's Fall is basically better than most music
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.