[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guitar music is shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: best of the 90s.png (3 MB, 1964x1336) Image search: [Google]
best of the 90s.png
3 MB, 1964x1336
Guitar music is shit.
>>
none of that music is good

well OK fear of a black planet and endtroducing are

the rest are shit
>>
File: le contrary opinion.png (3 MB, 1964x1336) Image search: [Google]
le contrary opinion.png
3 MB, 1964x1336
>>64064294
Hip Hop and all electronic genres are shit.
>>
>>64064388
>le GeEtaHs Are ThE OnLy ReAl InStrUmEnts xD

Go to bed, Dad
>>
>>64064294
>>64064358
>>64064388
I appreciate the extent to which you each elaborated on your opinions to elevate your posts from base, naked and inconsequential opinions to densely substantiated and reasoned arguments.

Well done.
>>
File: smash.jpg (3 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
smash.jpg
3 KB, 96x96
>>64064401
An epic response to an epic post in an epic thread xD
>>
>>64064294
>illmatic
>better than Nirvana and Pixies
>Nirvana and Pixies bunched together with Modest Mouse
good trolling, though I didnt even look at the rest
>>
>>64064437
>>Nirvana and Pixies bunched together with Modest Mouse

Why not? Its all rock, sounds the same just different strumming speeds.
>>
>>64064447
And hiphop is all talking in rhythm at different speeds, electronic music is bleepy bloops at different speeds
Try harder
>>
nice memes in a nice thread!
>>
>>64064459
True about hip hop but '''''electronic music'''''''' uses a plethora of instrumentation whereas rock is 99% guitar and drums so no, that doesn't work.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>64064388
yikes

/mu/ is mostly shit when it comes to hip hop and electronic music. (there is bleep but im talking majority)
>muh prog rock
>>
>>64064480
>electronic uses a plethora of instrumentation
or it doesnt... you cant stereotype rock and unstereotype electronic... it doesnt work that way.

That being said, if you think that rock has less instrumental diversity than electronic, or vice-versa, you are a fucking idiot. Both are experimental out the wazoo, and thus there are a literally infinite number of songs from both genres with trumpets, violins, pianos, harps, organs, harmonicas and even goddamn banjos (fuck Mumford and Sons... for real).

As an example, people love to say that Nine Inch Nails "isnt real electronica" and that he "isnt really rock since he uses electronica". Figure out for yourself what his sound is, and you have proof positive of either guitars in electronic or electronic in rock, depending on how much of a faggot you are.
>>
>>64064406
Exactly this. Fucking useless thread.
>>
>>64064605
Its the same as every other thread then.
>>
>>64064587
Yet in all OPs rock albums, its geetah + drums
>>
Punk and Bebop are the best things to ever happen to music.
Bleeps and Bloops are only good as the background soundtrack for trying to get laid at nightclubs in foreign countries.
>>
the only good artists on that image are drexciya, robert hood, UR, MBV, slint and talk talk

80s and 90s east coast hip hop is horrible
>>
Fucking cringe. What kind of uncultured swine do you have to be to judge music like that. Not a guitar player though but I prefer piano.
>>
>>64065531
>Punk
> best thing to ever happen to music
>>
Experimental UK Bass is the future.
>>
>>64064294
you're a shit
>>
>>64064406
tbqh I hated you at first but every post I've seen lately has been gold
>>
>>64064459
you however...
>>
>>64064294
A Tribe Called Quest, Slint, and Pixies are great. Nothing else in that image is particularly worthwhile.
>>
>>64064502
>bleep is good
>>
>>64067080
yes
>>
>>64067286
no
>>
File: 56d122e6e0046_SpongebobBoi.jpg (60 KB, 639x798) Image search: [Google]
56d122e6e0046_SpongebobBoi.jpg
60 KB, 639x798
>>64066343
>orbital
>underworld
>not good
>>
>>64064294

I can't sing or play an instrument so I will make music with a machine.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.