[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/flg/: Flaming Lips General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 634x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 634x632
>>
if you had that many tattoos why wear a shirt?
>>
done with that band, wayne has lost his fucking mind
>>
What is Coyne's problem? Is he genuinely mentally ill? Will the Flaming Lips ever match The Soft Bulletin?
>>
>>64064039
>you will never fuck a young tattooed stud when youre in your 50s.

kill me
>>
OBJECTIVE POWER RANKINGS
(Fourth generation Flaming Lips fans need not rebuttal)

Clouds Taste Metallic > The Soft Bulletin > Zaireeka > Transmission from the Satellite Heart > In A Priest Driven Ambulance > The Terror > Embryonic > 7 Skies H3 > Hit To Death > Yoshimi > Heady Fwends > Telepathic Surgery > At War With The Mystics > Hear It Is > Dark Side of The Moon > Sgt Pepper
>>
So he got with Miley AND her brother. damnnn. Think they ever did it all in the same bed at the same time? Because that would make me start loving the dude all over again.
>>
>>64064039
Good thread
>>
great thread !!!!!
>>
>tfw Roland went insane
>tfw the last show he ever played was with The Flaming Lips at fucking Redding Festival 1996
>tfw they only sloppily get thru 6 songs then Roland smashes his guitar in anger because he can't perform because he has voices going thru his head and shit
>tfw The Flaming Lips don't play live for years, but end up making excellent music without Roland

Man, that must be a pretty kill yourself tier memory that the band shares. I'd like, want to give up on music if I saw one of my best friends lose his mind and give up on music himself.
>>
Nice thread
>>
Really cool thread
>>
men shouldn't be allowed to shirtless in the presence of another man.
>>
hey guys nice thread
>>
>>64064131
You're pretty much right, I'd just put The Terror higher, 7 Skies H3 on top, and Heady Fwends WAY higher
>>
Awesome thread !
>>
>>64064131
basically correct but I'd switch the first two
>>
>>64064131
Embryonic's gotta be higher, but nice list.
>>
current wayne coyne blemishes the band's legacy. his theatrics make me question why i once ranked the flamong lips in my top ten. sad.
>>
>>64064039
Wayne Coye is a fag
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.