[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's intentionally bad and mediocre, therefore it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>It's intentionally bad and mediocre, therefore it's good.

when will this meme end?
>>
well if it's fulfulling a particular aesthetic that makes it entertaining in the process, then yeah it's valid to say that it's good
>>
>>64063558
it went right over your head
>>
>>64063578
Too bad Dean Blunt doesn't do that.
>>64063585
It didn't go over my head, it's just completely mediocre.
Concepts don't save shitty music.
>>
When r9k decides that trolling is immature and a waste of time.
>>
>>64063604
I'm not even R9k, I've been here years longer than you.
>>
>>64063558
he's the biggest hack in indie music right now and thats coming from someone who loves him

you have deluded people like this >>64063585 that think dean blunt, james ferraro OPn and all the other shitty hypnagogic internet-core music has some sort of deep meaning but it's all just basic electronic music with a aesthetic edge

again, i love his music
>>
>>64063613
I like that opinion, that you can enjoy the music while acknowledging it's pretentious shite
how I feel about Ferraro and OPN
>>
>>64063639
>>64063613
you guys are the butt of the joke. but its not a haha joke its a very sad sad joke about reality and the nature of fandom and our existence in the world. it all comes down to base pleasures. all great thought and philosophy is diluted into a consumed product. its sad.
>>
>>64063744
are you making a joke or what
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 417x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 417x353
/mu/ wouldn't have so many of this posts hadn't fantano disliked the album, whats like not being able to form an opinion anon?
>>
>>64063744
>you guys are the butt of the joke. but its not a haha joke its a very sad sad joke about reality and the nature of fandom and our existence in the world
you're so deluded man but i wont shit on you for it. whatever helps you feel cool
>>
>>64064019
You're an idiot.
I've been here for years.
There were always posts about Dean Blunt albums.
>>
>>64064042
hes pointing the microphone at you
>>
>>64063558
How do I into Max Resdefault?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.