[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New DJ Shadow x RTJ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (182 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182 KB, 640x1136
https://m.soundcloud.com/massappealrecs/dj-shadow-nobody-speak-feat-run-the-jewels
I am digging the shit out of this instrumental.
HOWEVER, anyone else feelin like RTJ is stale as fucking hell. "Me and mike are the best alive (insert metaphors referencing animals or dicks)" also Mikes political
>activism
Is going to make this "Bernie Sanders #2k16" the album.
They're stale as fuck, not feeling this
>>
>>64062690
yeah RTJ can be boiled down to

>90% "we the best rappers xDDD"
>10% cringey political statement
they have the exact same fans as odd future
>>
>>64062690
rtj1 was good
rest has been shit. both have put out much better solo projects
>>
>>64062735
RTJ 2 is better than the first though. I like them both, but RTJ 2 is great
>>
>>64062690
there's literally nothing political in this song besides el-p's one crack about trump fucking his kids.

you trump memers are so sensitive.

>>64062717
is this some kind of avant garde meme where you're talking about how RTJ's talking points are tired so you yourself are just spouting the same tired talking points in every thread about them? impressive stuff, if true.
>>
>>64062776
Does that not mean that RTJs talking points are still tired tho? And OP here I don't honestly support fuckin any candidates rn but you can't tell me this is going to be some sort of political ass album even more so than RTJ2 was
>>
>>64062857
when has killer mike and el-p's music ever not been political? have you listened to any of their solo albums?
>>
>>64062922
Yeah i listened to RAP Music, loved that, and Fantastic Damage, not so much, still liked it tho.
I loved RTJ 1&2 but I'm just worried that RTJ3 they're just gonna full blow it and make the whole record full blown Bernie Ads
>>
>Rtj1: amazing, very few flaws
>Rtj2: first like 4 songs are amazing rest is boring
>Rtj3: the gimmick has worn off

Just give me rap music 2
>>
>>64063061
The more and more I listen to RAP Music, the less I like it, bar Willie Burke Sherwood and RAP Music
>>
>>64062735
Rtj 2 is far better than 1 man, c'mon
>>
RTJ is Reddit: The Rap Group
>>
What new political memes are we expecting on RTJ3?
>>
>>64063484
RTJ1 is far more replayable imo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.