[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when the Flea performed a post-avant jazzcore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: the flea.png (748 KB, 541x625) Image search: [Google]
the flea.png
748 KB, 541x625
Where were you when the Flea performed a post-avant jazzcore version of the National Anthem in front of a bunch of normies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8itum6etNcM
>>
saw it on live tv and laughed for 10 minutes
>>
*progressive dreamfunk
FTFY
>>
Flea is normie
>>
why is it that both Flea and Frusciante are so talented and yet RHCP suck so bad

seriously, their various contributions to the first 3 mars volta albums are great
>>
>>64057536
>anything related to TMV
>great

Hahaha
Good one anon
>>
>>64057536
red hot chillie peppers is a weird band where all the band members are super talented except the retard lead singer who just ripped off the way the guy from faith no more sings.
>>
>>64057401
ughh this is absolute cringe. I like Flea but:

A. His tone here is absolute horrible
B. He starts adding flourishes and extra notes almost immediately and it comes off as horrifically show-offy
C. Some of it just sounds genuinely awful, like he was making mistakes and didn't practice enough
>>
>>64057401
At 1:58 why does the board read "And the home of the brave?"?? With a question mark.
>>
>>64057401
worst live performance ever
>>
>>64057962
Because the lyrics are asking a question, "Oh, say does that star spangled banner yet wave o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?"
>>
>>64058066
What a bullshit song
>>
>>64058266
Fuck, man, I dunno. I didn't write it, go yell at FSK for that one. He did.
>>
I feel like this was completely intentional when asked to play the star spangled banner melody on bass... I mean, come on.....
>>
Am I the only one who thought this sounded genuinely terrible?
>>
>>64058303
>>64058303
Don't worry anon. I don't think he was accusing you of writing the American national anthem.
>>
>>64057870
>avant
>>
>>64059347
avant-garde doesn't have to be bad
this is
>>
>>64059406
but all avant-garde is bad
>>
It's like something out of the Simpsons
>>
>>64059159
no, most of america did
>>
>>64057565
hello p4k drone
>>
>>64059406
I liked it therefore it was not objectively bad
>>
flea was trolling imo

it's the only explanation
>>
File: more like avant garde a clue.jpg (65 KB, 400x592) Image search: [Google]
more like avant garde a clue.jpg
65 KB, 400x592
>>64059527
>>
>>64057536
>RHCP suck so bad
What world are you from
>>
>>64057870
>B. He starts adding flourishes and extra notes almost immediately and it comes off as horrifically show-offy

every pop singer who has ever sung the national anthem has done that
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.