[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Geek The Girl (1994) was both a self-portrait and an allegoric
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1443993658912.jpg (6 KB, 209x204) Image search: [Google]
1443993658912.jpg
6 KB, 209x204
>Geek The Girl (1994) was both a self-portrait and an allegoric concept. It was both an epic diary of insecurity and a Dantesque journey into the psyche of a girl. It was her most atmospheric work, but also her most personal. In telling the story of her story, and making it the story of all (women's) stories, she performed the miracle of a kind of simplicity bordering on madness. The majestic dejection of the episodes worked like the exhausting grief of a lengthy funeral. In the process, Germano reenacted Nico's most lugubrious nightmares as well as Leonard Cohen's saddest fables. Her songs had become pure existential shivers.
>>
high praise from the scruff man
>>
File: 1448734737912.png (713 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
1448734737912.png
713 KB, 1200x960
God only knows how much i hate his pretentious writing style.
>>
>>64056679
it's cause your illiterature for real
>>
why is he always so right?
>>
a 7/10 at best
>>
this guy gave korn and limp bizkit a higher score than smile and pet sounds
>>
>>64056606
Amazing album, well deserved of the score.
>>
>>64056679
blame the translators 2bh
he doesn't sound so bad in italian
t. italian native speaker
>>
>>64057403
no, only korn's debut at 7.5
everything else you said was a 7
>>
>>64057403
he's correct
>>
I don't think the album is a 9 but Trouble is a really great song desu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.