[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw Queen has tons of great albums and deep cuts but /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: pepe wine.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
pepe wine.png
13 KB, 530x492
>mfw Queen has tons of great albums and deep cuts but /mu/ ignores them because they still think Queen is just a normie reddit singles band
>>
File: chuckle.jpg (9 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.jpg
9 KB, 199x200
sure, faggot
>>
they have like 2 great albums. don't kid yourself.
>>
a night at the opera is kinda solid

what else should I listen to?
>>
>>64056151
First 3 albums senpai
>>
>>64056151
Sheer Heart Attack
>>
he said posting his favorite facebook frog
>>
File: pitchforkrollingstone.jpg (487 KB, 1200x2000) Image search: [Google]
pitchforkrollingstone.jpg
487 KB, 1200x2000
There are far better hard rock bands, far better pop rock artists/bands, and far better prog bands.

I'm not going to listen to mediocre watered down shit that even fucking Rolling Stone knows isn't worth listening to.
>>
>>64056163
>>64056176
thanks lads will get on that shit
>>
>>64056104
even at their best they're normie tier wew
>>
someone posted a positive thread about Hot Space yesterday, so /mu/ will apparently like anything

Queen was one of the first bands I was a fan of as a teenager, but in all seriousness the only actually good albums they made are Queen II and A Night At The Opera

Sheer Heart Attack, The Game, Jazz and Innuendo are also decent, but they really were a singles band

Queen II is a totally awesome album, though, and one of the greatest rock albums of the 70's
>>
>>64056237
i don't understand what this chart is even trying to convey
>>
>>64057680
it will never stop being funny how much Rolling Stone despised Queen, but I don't really see the relevance of the whole chart - probably it's trying to point out that Rolling Stone is not afraid to give some "overrated" albums mediocre scores
>>
>>64056104
Enjoy listening to a band that stopped being relevant 40 years ago

You know, I am not saying Night at the Opera or Queen II aren't good. It's just that I could as well go and listen to the whole Elton John discography.
>>
>>64056151

Sheer Heart Attack
>>
>>64057850
why the fuck would you choose to not listen to music you like because they are not "relevant?"
not saying that you like queen but your point here makes literally no sense.
>>
They have at least 4 really good albums and then a handful of great singles after that. I'd say Queen is doing alright.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.