[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taking Back Sunday general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Why is this their best album? Also post your favorite Taking Back Sunday album.
>>
what are the best TBS songs to listen to while bullying girls?
>>
Hey guys big time /mu/ trip here.

Growing up I always loved American Football, but I've found myself preferring Taking Back Sunday in my adult years. Tell All Your Friends is a seminal emo album. We should really consider putting it on my top 100 lists.
>>
>>64055962
kate without the e
>>
Fucking mods hate asians
>>
harmlessness was better imo
>>
>>64056055
I'm more into deathconsciousness desu.
>>
File: indeks.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
indeks.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>64055937
>>
>>64056081
Reminds me of The Wall desu
>>
>>64056102
They are both pretty solid psych rock albums.
>>
>>64056007
Hey, bkb, long time friend, first time caller. I was wondering when The Official Weebteam Patrician Chart: 2016 Edition was going to come out. Really looking forward to it!
>>
TAYF is without question their best, not saying much though because their entire discography is 5/10 at best. What is it with the obsession with TBS and MCR around here? It's a disgusting appreciation of mediocrity
>>
>Taking Back Sunday
God if you enjoy this drivel I honestly can't understand how you ever call yourself an emo listener
>>
>>64057811
I could understand if there were threads about Brand New every fucking day, but TBS? Give me a fucking break, I wrote Haikus about cannibalism in your yearbook are better than these whiny fucks
>>
>>64057897
Fucking hell you're right
At least iwrotehaikus have some merit to them, and even BN was pushing it for me, but TBS and MCR? Chop my cock off and call me Margaret Thatcher that's bad
>>
good album
>>
File: 1444012675452.png (611 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1444012675452.png
611 KB, 780x720
>>64057897
>>64057931
>I wrote Haikus about cannibalism in your yearbook
>>
It was never funny
>>
>>64058164
thank you anon
its honestly one of my favorite album and these dweebs are trying to turn it into a meme
>>
>>64058062
I never said they were good, just tolerable
>>
>>64058599
no one cares about your shit opinions
>>
>>64058620
>shit opinions

Thinking TBS and MCR are bad is a "shit opinion"?

Jesus fucking christ save me
>>
>>64058554
deserves it tbqh
>>
>>64058642
i'll never understand the pre-teen tumblrina faggotry that occupies a significant niche on this board
>>
>>64058683
I am driven by pure fucking vitriol at the tastes of this board

The other day someone posted a thread where Americ Anfootball was the "only good album in its genre" and I almost tore my fucking balls off in anger
Fucking hell this board drives me up the wall
>>
>>64058715
Who the fuck even are you kid?

As a pretty big time /mu/ trip, I can tell you we don't take kindly to shitty opinions like yours. American Football is the second best emo album of all time (next to Tell All Your Friends of course), and if you cannot see that then get the fuck out.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.