[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to see these guys in 5 hours. What should i expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: music_mini_death_grips.jpg (431 KB, 1772x1149) Image search: [Google]
music_mini_death_grips.jpg
431 KB, 1772x1149
About to see these guys in 5 hours. What should i expect?
>>
Have a sad cum bb
>>
Not to see them
>>
a bunch of acne scarred bernie voters and shit music
>>
see you in the pit bb
>>
Make sure you bring plenty of snacks and juice boxes for your fellow concert goers
>>
in the grand scale of things, nothing whatsoever
>>
a gnarly show dude
>>
A no show!
>>
getgetgetgetgotgotgotgotbloodrushtomyhead
>>
Expect to wait two extra hours. If you don't like pits, you're gonna have a bad time. Fucking WEAR EARPLUGS.

When I saw them, they did about an hour and a half straight, no breaks whatsoever in between songs.
>>
An excellent set with shitty mixing and the dorkiest crowd you've ever seen.
>>
expext the most intense pit ever, i was forced onstage by the pit when i saw them last because i was standing right upfront. spent most of the show crushed by rides feet
>>
>>64055835
Don't wear plugs. lol do death grips wear plugs?
>>
>>64056044
alright enjoy being deaf in 5 years
>>
Wear plugs my man, don't be stupid.
>>
>>64055835
>>64056114
Yea. I figured as much. Got some in the mail yesterday
>>
>>64056074
Enjoy not enjoying the show
>>
>>64056114
What about that video of Ride calling out some guy near the stage for wearing earplugs?
>>
>>64055915
Mixing is godlike
>>
me on the balcony whippin my schlong out
>>
>>64056867
Link? Pretty sure this didn't happen
>>
It's gonna be lit, watch out for the pit, might break some bones.
>>
pits are for redneck 18 year olds and you'll have to leave for water after 5 minutes

get to the front and just watch them play they're amazing, do this and you'll also most likely get free water from the bouncers
>>
>>64057429
"If you are a pussy this is how to go to a death grips show"
>>
i'll be there, see u in the pit m8
>>
>>64056867
link?
>>
I'm going as well, if I see any neckbeard white /mu/tants in the crowd I'm fucking their shit up in the pit
>>
>>64056385
>Enjoying a concert
>Enjoying the next 40 years of your life

Yeah I'll take the earplugs.
>>
>>64058462
alright but if you're not gay then don't ear them into the restroom or the gay dudes will see them as a sign and you'll suck some cocks
>>
>>64058462
just stand outside the venue and listen to death grips with your iPod
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.