[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a good album, i just think Triple H's run of a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Liturgy_-_The_Ark_Work.jpg (296 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Liturgy_-_The_Ark_Work.jpg
296 KB, 800x800
It's a good album, i just think Triple H's run of a the mill philosophy turns a lot of people off, what do you guys think?
>>
it's a bad album that argues against his philosophies inadvertently
>>
>>64054211
>Triple H

the wrestler?
>>
>>64054211
Comedy rock AOTY desu
>>
>>64054211
philosophy has nothing to do with it. Triple H is cool but this album was just lackluster good idea's horribly executed. Sad thing he takes forever to make new shit.

He needs to let his band members contribute to the album instead of thinking he's some brilliant "composer"
>>
>>64054211
nah his writing and persona are lovable

>>64054269
as far as rock/metal goes he actually is a pretty good composer, his chord progressions are really intricate
i think he said in an interview that their next would be more of a communal project anyways
>>
The album hits some jaw dropping climaxes and peaks like towards the end of Quetzalcoatl. I also think the mix is interesting with the shitty synthetic sounds at war with the lovely sounding conventional instruments. Definitely my favorite liturgy record, and to me one of the most interesting thing to come out of rock/metal music this decade.
>>
>>64054368
>nah his writing and persona are lovable
if you've ever read a philosopher in your life you would see that HHH is just another twitter account, nothing mind blowing about his writing.
>>
>>64055509
i'm mostly talking about this
https://vimeo.com/24858799
>>
>>64055872
idgi
>>
>>64054211
Honestly it's all about the game
>>
>>64056418
AND HOW YOU PLAY IT
IT'S ALL ABOUT CONTROL
IF YOU CAN TAKE IT
>>
This sounds like the Mars Volta desu
>>
I liked Vitriol but that was it.
>>
literally the best black metal album post 2000
>>
>>64054211
I hate to say it.. but I just didn't get it. I still don't get it. I fucking loved Aesthetica, but this album still eludes me.
>>
>>64055399
agreed
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.