[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how is your local scene? mine is shite, it's all derivative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1428291202580.jpg (104 KB, 487x650) Image search: [Google]
1428291202580.jpg
104 KB, 487x650
how is your local scene?
mine is shite, it's all derivative rock/blues/metal played by highschoolers + a couple shitty rappers.
I'd love to contribute to improving it but my insecurity prevents me from showing my stuff to anyone but my gf and besides I don't have the confidence and money to take a chance at this.
I feel like such a retard because getting deeper into the scene and meeting people involved in it is as simple as going to shows but all the stuff that plays in my area is shit.
>>
>>64052798
bump
>>
>>64053047
how long do I need to wait for a self bump to work
>>
>>64052798
last bump and I give up
>>
>>64052798
My scene is full of everything. though Hardcore/punk and edm/trap is what's popular.
I'd encourage you to atleast try and connect with your scene. or just do what all the hipsters do and move to berlin
>>
We made Craig David.
>>
It's full of rappers and many shows are closed down one hour into them because venue is overcrowded and a fire risk or there has been more than 3 fights or the police just said lol no fuck off.
>>
>>64053956
I don't think there's much point now anyway since I'm moving away 300 km for uni in October but it still kinda hurts man, my town gave birth to my country's one of its most prominent post punk bands and now it's like this.
>>
My scene is filled with people who claim Nails is pv
>>
We have a pretty good underground punk scene here. Just had a couple of touring bands play at my house a few days ago. They really rocked the shit senpai.
>>
>>64052798
It consists of a couple bro country bands, a couple bad punk bands, and about a thousand internet rappers (and rising fast).
It wouldn't bother me as much if all of the soundcloud rappers weren't convinced that they would be the next big rapper, even though they make the most generic white rap.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.