[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Essential bore-core
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
ITT Essential bore-core
>>
The new Pj Harvey album.
Painting With
>>
Currents
>>
Any post rock album except Spiderland desu desu
>>
Spiderland
>>
>>64051499
fuck off
you've obviously never heard bark psychosis
>>
>>64051340
Literal 5/10 for me jesus christ. Rocky is not that interesting
>>
>>64051340
Eh, kudos to him for experimenting with his sound a little bit. He got a little too ambitious and missed the mark on a few tracks, but I'd prefer that over him making the same album over and over.
>>
>>64051410
>Painting with
sorry but you are a fool no offense i dont mean it but you are stupid as fuck sorry not sorry
>>
The main reason ALLA was so boring was because of Danger Mouse. Everything that guy touches turns into a snooze fest.
>>
>>64051340
That album was a massive disappointment
>>
>>64053038
same. and i think its definitly a step in the right direction. sure his first mixtape was better but if he made another album like that it would be boring. this showed his will to try new things. also its more cohesive as a whole than the first mixtape.
>>
>>64051532
or talk talk, or godspeed you black emperor, or tortoise, or just any good post rock really
>>
File: essential borecore.png (415 KB, 505x505) Image search: [Google]
essential borecore.png
415 KB, 505x505
any more?
>>
>>64053166
Oh yes, obviously i judge a genre without listening to its most relevant bands. I gotta admit i never listened to Bark Psychosis like the other anon said but the ones you mentioned? I did, and they were a snoozefest. Especially GY!BE.
>>
>>64053364

honestly how could you get bored listening to yung lean, like either you go into a visceral rage when hearing him or laugh your ass off there's no inbetween
>>
>>64054154
if you didn't like anything by talk talk i can't see you caring about bark psychosis either, but they're still a gr8 band.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.