[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't wait anymore. Should I just kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Cd3OGBbUAAEJwU9.jpg (66 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
Cd3OGBbUAAEJwU9.jpg
66 KB, 1024x512
I can't wait anymore. Should I just kill myself?
>>
Please don't
>>
Zach Here, Tonight ;)
>>
I've decided to make a new Death Grips album and it will be called Bottomless Pit.
>>
>>64051154
wow ur dum
you wont hear it den
>>
Haven't been following any news about their new album at all but do we know a release date yet?
>>
>>64051365
probably maybe may 6th
>>
>>64051154
nah
>>
What's the significance of the envelope on the back? Will they be mailing copies to certain people?
>>
i was going to kill myself after the release of jenny death because i didn't have anything to look forward to and my savings were running out, and i was stuck getting a job at wal-mart. now i'm in the exact same position again but i'll probably not even bother with bottomless pit, just kill myself after i'm bored of DaS III.
>>
Seeing them tonight with a bunch of pretentious college kids who will claim to have listened to them from the start. What should I expect? Think they'll play stuff off BP?
>>
>>64051377
it's my sister birthday.
>>
>>64051483
It's insane and savage.
>>
>>64051496
Is she a qt?
>>
File: Bf0aohRIUAABVYo.jpg (42 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Bf0aohRIUAABVYo.jpg
42 KB, 600x900
>>64051535
yep, pic related is her.
can you rate?
>>
>>64051568
Bottomless Pit/10
>>
>>64051483
if you're in the pit prepare to experience the most homoerotic moments of you're life. felt like i was getting gangbanged by neckbeards for an hour. still really enjoyed the entire experience though. stand back with the girlfriends if that ain't you're thing.
>>
>>64051595
kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.