[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
from way he raps it seems like he uses /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (387 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387 KB, 1200x1200
from way he raps it seems like he uses /mu/
>>
Post a song that makes you inclined to think that
>>
Wow when did MC Ride drop a solo album
>>
>>64050744
literally all most everyone in the ablum
>>
Dude, this isn't a good place to market your album. Lots of us are cucks, but it takes a VERY special kind of self-hating white to listen to your music.
You post at the same time every day
>>
>>64050744
Not only is he trying to copy Ride, he's also trying to copy the Exmilitary cover art

lmao
>>
>>64051796
I like his music, friendly cuckposter
>>
>>64051828
You special, bruh.
>>
>>64051828
Too bad your mom doesn't like you.
>>
>>64051975
unfamiliar with this side of the cuck meme but creativity is good
>>
>>64051828
youre subhuman cuck delete yourself you fucking mongoloid
>>
File: file.png (12 KB, 186x114) Image search: [Google]
file.png
12 KB, 186x114
>>64053052
>>
>he uses /mu/
>he uses
>/mu/

i'm offended :^(
>>
>>64050744
i like his beats and his rapping and i like the parts in his lyrics that advocate masculinity and bars like "make an emo nigga slit his fucking wrist" but i do not like most of his derivative racial commentary and the stuff about cuckolding.
>>
>>64053075
lade ยก :( just off yourself you cuck and the op who virals himself 24/7 I hope you get banned soon
>>
>>64053167
you can't get banned for being a cuck I checked the rules before I started posting
>>
>>64053182
of course it can its unspoken rule but how would you know when you suck black cocks all the time.
>>
>>64053123
This is how every /mu/tant feels. He makes it so you have to "be" him to like his music, and since this is an anonymous board and nobody (besides the one trip fag who posts in every single one of this guy's threads) benefits from the "super progressive xD" internet cred that accompany this album, everyone writes it off.

If you're reading this, JPEG, you should change your name and make an album full of songs like "2015 was a good year." You can revert back to your retard shit afterword if you don't see any success from it. You're alienating more people than you should be alienating, and your lyrics literally sound like some KoRn shit
>>
>>64051824
that doesn't look like the cover art to Exmilitary at all.
>>
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
>>
>>64053123
>advocate masculinity
dear lord... I don't want to hear a bunch of everything-phobic MRA garbage, never mind, not listening.
>>
>>64053075
she was in tampa recently, sad i didn't get to sniff her asshole
>>
File: 1460512434474.jpg (37 KB, 387x479) Image search: [Google]
1460512434474.jpg
37 KB, 387x479
>>64054369
laughing at your post for like nine different reasons
>>
>>64054369

Advocating masculinity doesn't necessarily mean that. Nice projection
>>
>>64054430
please elaborate
>>
>>64054446
every time I have seen that phrase used here that is exactly what it meant, also the lyrics mentioned about emos and cuckolding made it quite clear that was the case.
>>
>>64054430
>laughed at your unironic use of "everything-phobic"
>then I laughed your unironic use of "MRA"
What next, are you gonna tell him to vote for Drumpf and watch FAUX news xD?
>then I laughed at the part where he's just as blue-pilled as you & probably has the same retarded political opinions you have
>then I laughed after briefly considering whether or not your post was satirical

Only four reasons, but you get the deal.
>>
>>64054741
Not him but the terms "blue-pilled" and "red-pilled" are actually retarded. You are basically saying that your very narrow perception of the world is truer, greater, etc than other peoples.
>>
>>64054794
it basically means "not in my club" I think
>>
>>64054794
>>64054985
I'd typically agree, but I used "blue-pilled" to describe a person who refused to listen to music because it might be "pro-something I don't like;" it's against what I, personally like, but I actually fucking listened to it.
I probably could have and should have used another word, but my point wasn't about semantics. It was mostly about how that poster was afraid to listen to something that he would likely agree with.
>>
What is this? Is it good?
>>
>>64055421
Of course it's not why else would he viral it on mu?Its cringe tier shit.
>>
>>64055421
Communist Slow Jams was better but on both albums he is basically black supremacist so the backlash on /mu/ from white teens desperate to be victimised is predictable and obvious
>>
Bayf did it better

http://youtu.be/bABHL6EzBEQ
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1225x704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1225x704
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.