[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
song of the year so far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: drake-one-dance.jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
drake-one-dance.jpg
16 KB, 500x500
pic extremely related
>>
His best song

Name a better

I dare you
>>
>>64049294
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdDpr--__YY
>>
>>64049294
can't. it's impossible.
>>
>>64049274
Furthest Thing
Pound Cake
Come Thru
Legend
Energy
You and the 6
6PM in New York
Over My Dead Body
Star67
Headlines
Crew Love
Know Yourself
even Hotline Bling desu
>>
>>64050125
I'll acknowledge Furthest Thing and OMDB but that's it

Views will be his magnum opus
>>
>>64049294

Headlines will forever be the greatest Drake song.

>>64050125

Shit taste in Drake songs.
>>
>>64050162
Views is gonna be so bad, familia
>>
>>64050291
Can't be worse than NWTS from what we've already heard
>>
Is this a meme thread? One Dance is one of his worst songs ever. The production had horrible quality and even worse mixing, drake's singing was unbearable, and the track fades right after shifting to a far better beat. Pop Style was 80 times better
>>
>>64050821
2/10 because I actually half believed you until you fucked it all up mentioning pop style lol
>>
>>64050821
>chaining tatum
>better than this banger

good one
>>
>>64049294
THE RIDE
>>
>>64049274
>SOTY
>posts drake
>he expects serious replies
>>
>>64051906
the thread has gotten plenty of serious replies already. what's your soty, champ?
>>
>>64051944
>whats youre soty :^)
Like clockwork.
Sweet Dreams, TN, since you asked
>>
File: drake soin.gif (269 KB, 128x173) Image search: [Google]
drake soin.gif
269 KB, 128x173
>>64049274
honestly NWTS is my favorite drake album
but none of the singles from Views has me hyped
sixteen was p good but thats about it
but who knows what itll sound like with the album
>>
>>64052030
what's like clockwork? that was the point of the thread. to post your soty so far.

thanks for contributing.
>>
>>64049274
I liked the song, but honestly found it underwhelming.

It would suck is Views is just an okay album. And all the songs so far from it are just okay. I think IYRTITL set the bar pretty high as a "mixtape" and makes me expect something even better for an album. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. RIP 6 god
>>
>>64052143
shit opinion all around. Take Care is best album, although NWTS is second. Summer 16 was trash. One Dance is a hit and is about to be the next Hotline Bling. Pop Style is meh, Faithful is a good track.

Hoping Views has a solid mix between a NWTS/Take Care sound and some bangers like IYRTITL had

inb4 double album
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.