[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one do you like the most?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: the-beatles-circa-1966-650-430.jpg (49 KB, 636x421) Image search: [Google]
the-beatles-circa-1966-650-430.jpg
49 KB, 636x421
Which one do you like the most?
>>
John
>>
pete best
>>
File: paul in a cowboy hat.jpg (17 KB, 291x400) Image search: [Google]
paul in a cowboy hat.jpg
17 KB, 291x400
Paul wrote the most songs I liked.
John wrote songs I liked the most.
George brought the most innovation to the band's sound and rock music as a whole.
Ringo a nice.

Overall, I'd pick George Martin.
>>
Love Paul for his poppyness and repetition.
John and George were very experimental and the latter made a terrific solo album.
Ringo is a cool guv.
>>
>>64048822
Paul will always be a cutie.
>>
>>64048857
paul is for the lowest common denominator. enjoy your shit music and somehow worse solo career than ringo
>>
pleb: Paul
contrarian: george, ringo
patrician: Paul
>>
George.
>>
>>64048954
This is hilarious for some reason.
>>
>>64048962
might be the laziest attempt at a (you) i've ever seen.
>>
Paul is the overall best, and there's nothing wrong with accepting this. John took a lot more risks and was very important, but was not nearly as consistent as Paul. George had some great songs near the end of his time with the band. Ringo is Ringo.
>>
File: georgeharrison2.jpg (61 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
georgeharrison2.jpg
61 KB, 970x545
George > John = Paul
Ringo is on a different plane.
>>
Real Paul > John > Fake Paul > George > Ringo
>>
File: mfw98.jpg (10 KB, 297x275) Image search: [Google]
mfw98.jpg
10 KB, 297x275
>>64048954
>>
John.
>>
1. George M
2. Harry
3. George H
4. Paul II
5. Yoko
6. Original Paul
7. John
>>
>>64048822
Ringo looks like Grimes, no?
>>
John was a true artist, he was way ahead of his time, Paul only wrote catchy songs
>>
NAAAAA NANA NANANANAAAAAA

NANANANAAAAAAA

Fuck Paul.
>>
George was great and humble.
Paul and John were great and cocky.
Ringo was Ringo.
>>
>>64048963
>>
>>64048822
Paul
>>
John = George > Paul > Ringo
>>
File: image.png (623 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
623 KB, 640x1136
>>64050082
>Harry
My Negro
>>
George Martin (may he rest in peace) > Paul > George Harrison = John Lennon > Yoko Ono > Brian Epstein > Ringo Starr = Pete Best > Billy Preston > Neil Aspinall = Derek Taylor > Maharishi Mahesh Yogi > Stuart Sutcliffe > Andy White > Jimmie Nicol > Elvis > Tony Sheridan
>>
George = Paul > John > Ringo
>>
John Lemon
>>
WELL YOU SHOULD SEE E POLYTHENE PAM
>>
george is the only correct answer

john was an annoying asshole, paul wrote too many shitty songs, ringo is irrelevant
>>
Paul and John are pretty much interchangeable objectively. It's just personal preference at that point.
George is a tier below. You can't compare someone that wrote 11 good songs for the band to John or Paul.
Ringo is Ringo and he contributed the least to the group by far.

Personality: George>Paul>Ringo>John
>>
>>64052220
>forgets about wings
>>
Paul wrote the best songs
John was the coolest acting
George was the hippiest
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0l1zh1FVc7X
>>
Ringo was the best artist

http://www.ringostarrart.com/art/
>>
>>64048822

George

>>64048832
Study hard in highschool so you can get into that good university, anon :^)
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.