[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heard this live and thought it was amazing.. Was completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 745x739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 745x739
Heard this live and thought it was amazing..
Was completely underwhelmed by the actual album itself.
What happened?
>>
I dont get the hate man
Mr noah, come to your senses, tropic of cancer, boys latin, lonely wanderer and selfish gene are all great songs
>>
same with Painting with I was disapointed of the album but it was fucking good live
>>
That's standard practice for AnCo. amazing concepts executed so well live have a tendency to wilt in the studio. I really think his vGR tour had some of his best shows
>>
I listened to this on a loop for days after I first heard it. I don't know what to tell you. How did the live shows you saw differ?
>>
>>64048419
Not op but I agree with him
The live shows just had so much more emotion. The album was way too polished and dull his vocals were so boring

Also why would he get rid if the wazzup sample? It was perfect
>>
>>64047881
It doesn't pack enough punch, you know what I mean?
>>
>>64048480
>>64047881
Interesting. I'll look up some live shows. I know it's not the same as being there, but what can you do.
>>
>>64048986
Full audio of probably his best show of the tour. I was there, and it was even better in person obv. When he went into what became Know You Can Count on Me, the sound was so deep it was reverbing in my chest. Great night.

https://soundcloud.com/panda-boy-2/panda-bear-mohawk-complete
>>
>>64048504

Another foreigner trying to be a cool American..................cringe
>>
>>64048480
>>>/collectedanimals/
>>
>>64049278
thanks for contributing to the thread :)
>>
>>64049058
i was there too, the beat on boys latin was knocking as well
>>
>>64049058
>>64050878
Awesome, thanks for the link.
>>
you went to the show on acid and it doesnt hold up sober

jk

this and painting with are basically written to be enjoyed by their ever-expanding fanbase coming to their shows, where they make most of their money these days
>>
>>64050878
It was. The whole night was almost like a dream for me. His vocals were amazing during most of Tropic of Cancer
>>
>>64052345
same bro he was better solo than on the painting with tour it was fucking incredible
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.