[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get your head from those fags on websites who try to shape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (512 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
512 KB, 533x800
>Get your head from those fags on websites who try to shape your style
>Take a risk just for yourself and wade into the deep end of the ocean

Was he talking about us /mu/?
>>
Not with those lines, but other lyrics in that song definitely were.
>It's so lame that, you could take my feelings
>And make yourself feel, like you're better than anyone else who hasn't heard

Preach it, Panda.
>>
>>64047106
>tfw were on one of those websites
>>
> Lennox criticizing "fags on websites who try to shape your style"

> TFW AnCo is pushed by both p4k and /mu/
>>
>I'm not tryin' to be a Jew
>Oh oh oh
>I'd just like to get shekels
>She-kel-el-el-elllsssss

How the fuck did he get away with this shit?
>>
>Isn't much I feel I need
>A solid soul and making niggers bleed

2009 really was a different time huh?
>>
>>64047848
Yeah man people just had different values then
>with a little girl and by my spouse
>if she brings home a black ill kick her out the house
>>
>Just a spic more in my shed
>Hope the machine's working right
>When it's just precisely tuned
>That's how they come out all sliced

He really snuck that one in there. I'm surprised the other band members didn't catch it.
>>
>>64047789
p4k hasn't been into anco since MPP
It's a mixed bag here, many of us love em, but then there's shitposters and people that hate em too.
>>
>>64047899
They were all in on it
Pandas grandad was in the kkk
>>
File: avey-tare-1.jpg (85 KB, 525x524) Image search: [Google]
avey-tare-1.jpg
85 KB, 525x524
>For instance” says Portner, “to me the song 'Flesh Canoe’ is about my relationship with Noah at a certain time” Lennox perks up, his eyes bulging out. “That’s news to me.” “But the song is so androgynous and ambiguous about gender that anybody could listen to that and think I’m singing about a girl. It’s not like the lyrics are written specifically like, ‘Oh, I gotta sing this song to Noah.’” “When we were recording it, you were kind of staring at me.” Lennox says. “And yet, I’m with this girl and it means a lot to me, and so I feel more connected to it in that relationship, rather than [in terms of] the lyrics that I wrote a long time ago,” Portner says. After a long pause, he glances towards Lennox. “Sorry, Dude.”'

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64047929
Man i feel bad for avey
Why cant two men just admit that they mutually care for eachother
>>
>>64047926
Actually have to agree somewhat

It feels like Pitchfork are now contrarian to the crowds they have created themselves

> Duh, we used to like AnCo but they're so disappointing now

But still they cover all their new solo records
>>
>>64047943
Panda is well known for his bigotry. He probably thinks homosexuality is disgusting, so I'm not surprised by his reaction. This was probably the moment when Avey first realized that Panda hates the gays.
>>
>>64047884
kek
>>
>>64047929
post flesh canoe fuck copypasta
>>
>>64047973
why do i like this?
>>
>>64048038
i simply can't believe that avey ever, half asleep, did just what his body wanted to do, reaching over and gently but firmly groped panda's junk through his summertime clothes in the back of their tour bus, immediately giving him a confused but excited semi

it is just impossible to postulate that through the haze of a residual hash buzz they softly caressed one another's warm, sweaty bodies, panda's calloused yet delicate fingers getting lost in the curls of avey's coarse chest hair, sending chills reverberating throughout his body, as panda eventually arrived down there at the prominent bulge in avey's satin boxer shorts

how could you even suggest that panda unbuttoned the fly on avey's shorts, the release of tension causing his purple bottle to spring out forcefully as avey grunted under his breath "open up ya throat", and then panda, excited and also frightened, wrapped his hot, wet mouth around the glans and shaft hungrily, slobbing and sucking messily but knowingly, savouring a taste he'd never want to get off his tongue, his left hand reaching up to lovingly massage avey's taint and balls, eliciting a deep, elated sigh from his bandmate

i just can't even consider entertaining the notion that avey, overcome with primal desire, told panda to turn around, then quickly tugged down his comfy nautica shorts, exposing his little chocolate girl, which he prodded lightly with a finger, causing panda's tight little boipussy, nearly hairless save for some soft peach fuzz, to pucker reflexively, before mounting him in doggy and plunging his peacebone deep into that moist flesh canoe.

and just don't even try to tell me that avey pounded a wide-eyed panda bear's leaf house, repeatedly hitting his prostate til he saw fireworks, until avey, no longer able to contain himself, essploded, shooting sticky cobwebs of his applesauce deep into panda's sweet road, turning his rectum into a creamy white winter wonderland.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.