[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/SWANS/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: swans-glowing-man.jpg (328 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
swans-glowing-man.jpg
328 KB, 2048x2048
30 second track previews are up

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E0ZPC7Q
>>
Is it just me or all the previews suggest that the album will be exceptionally gentle and "user friendly" for Swans?
>>
>>64046274
I mean, Gira did say it was going to be a softer album so
>>
>>64046274
I think you lost perspective of what is considered "user friendly.

That said, this sounds like angels of light, but its too early to judge
>>
>>64046274

You can't really preview a 20+ min song using a 30 second sample. Besides, it would make more sense to advertise the more normie parts of the songs so people are more likely to buy it.
>>
>>64046298
Damn, at the end of the trilogy I wanted some genuine massacre.

Still hyped.
>>
>>64046325
It's still going to be Groove Branca but probably with some Angels of Light neofolk in it too
>>
>listening to a rapist
>>
>>64046181
I'm digging the berlin school influence on the first track.
>>
Who is the singer on When Will I Return? She sounds like Bjork.
>>
why are most samples only transitions and not the "main meat"?
>>64046822
gira's wife jennifer
>>
>>64046822
Jennifer Giraffe
>>
>>64046274
i guess he's trying not to sound like he rapes women
>>
>>64046857
lmao
>>
honestly, most of these are just transitions, especially for the longer songs, but just from the feel, I think Cloud Of Unknowing and Frankie M have potential to be fucking epic ear shattering monstrosities. World Looks Red also kinda sounds like She Loves Us, so it might build into something heavier
>>
>>64046857
well memed
>>
>>64046857
>imgonnamakeyouastar.jpeg
>>
>>64046274
These songs are like 20-30 minutes, 30 second previews give literally zero insight on what the whole album will sound like.
>>
>118:23

eh
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.