[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do your overall top played albums truly represent your taste?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: all.png (606 KB, 796x512) Image search: [Google]
all.png
606 KB, 796x512
Do your overall top played albums truly represent your taste?
>>
well, obviously
>>
My top albums are going back to when I was listening to the same artists over and over again.

Still relevant but they don't really "represent" my taste.
>>
>>64045685
i rarely listen to one album more than once. because of that, top albums mostly represent albums with the most songs i've listened to.
>>
>>64045685
to an extent but albums with more songs are more likely to appear so the most played doesn't necessarily mean it is your favourite.
>>
>>64045918
are you serious with this shit? "I rarely listen to albums more than once"
You barely get the idea behind the project if you only listen to it once, and you wont remember most projects aswell.
>>
>>64045967
yes
>>
>>64045685
No because I tend to go on autistic discography binges whenever I find an artist I like and that inflates their playcount
>>
File: file.png (458 KB, 778x443) Image search: [Google]
file.png
458 KB, 778x443
yeah basically
>>
>>64046077
this
I don't actually like Bowie or The Beatles enough to be in my top 5
>>
>>64046202
same, except with me it's [spoiler]meme grips[/spoiler]
>>
File: aaaaaw.png (391 KB, 637x371) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaw.png
391 KB, 637x371
they more represent my all time most listened to artists, but i guess yeah
>>
File: albuns.png (301 KB, 792x476) Image search: [Google]
albuns.png
301 KB, 792x476
Kinda
>>
File: albumsorwhatever.png (550 KB, 803x478) Image search: [Google]
albumsorwhatever.png
550 KB, 803x478
Sort of, not really. I only listen to my favorite album on a special occasion
>>
>>64046235
This. Meme grips are my no. 1 overall. Probably bc I used to run a lot and I listened to them heaps then.
>>
>>64045685
lolno, had mine 6 years, the top played are cringe af now
>>
Somewhat. There aren't really any albums there that I no longer like, although there are some that I don't listen too as much because I overplayed them. Also, stuff like Talk Talk, Slint etc, anything with long run-times or not many tracks, won't have a chance of making it to the most played. Also my most played tends to be from the poppier side of my taste because that's the stuff that's easy to just put on in the background or whatever.
>>
File: lastfm albums all time.png (598 KB, 783x438) Image search: [Google]
lastfm albums all time.png
598 KB, 783x438
>>64045685
well I don't relisten to albums nearly as much as I should
It's something I'm gonna start improving

but yeah, this is a pretty good representation of my taste
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.