[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do people think of the Gerogerigegege?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
What do people think of the Gerogerigegege?
>>
edgy
>>
Utter shit, and not in the way they're trying to be.
The Internet has made their antics and mythology obsolete, and without their antics and mythology they're nothing.
>>
>>64045172
i think the music itself may have not been the point of the band
>>
>>64045204
It wasn't, the performance aspect and the element of surprise and anticipation in never knowing what to expect when you buy a Gerogerigegege record was the point.
The performance aspect is utterly tame by 2016 standards.
The element of surprise is gone as you can now just download their entire discography in a matter of minutes, there's no tension there whatsoever.
Like I said, without these element they have nothing. All you're left with is disposable novelty music(and really shitty and clueless attempts at "serious art" music later on).
>>
>>64045233
what exactly is the logical conclusion to extreme performance? Mass suicide on stage?
>>
>>64045248
ISIS beheading videos.
>>
>>64045172
you don't even like senzuri power up? that album is awesome
>>
>>64045158
That one, Senzuri Power Up and Instruments Disorder are amazing

I don't care for their gimmicks releases though
>>
I have the original yellow trash bazooka on vinyl.
>>
>>64045445
shit pics bro
>>
>>64045455
This. Pics or it didn't happen >>64045445
>>
>>64045445
I have Kitanomaru Hyakkei on vinyl.
>>
>>64045158
I found Tokyo Anal Dynamite to be a really cathartic listening experience. Everything I listened to for a day or so after that sounded amazing.
>>
>>64047992
this. its almost like a palate cleanser for other music
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.