[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: meaningless music opinions the should have no affect on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: trigga.jpg (22 KB, 449x465) Image search: [Google]
trigga.jpg
22 KB, 449x465
ITT: meaningless music opinions the should have no affect on you but still trigger you due to their ludicrousness

>TLOP is good
>>
File: all.png (763 KB, 607x579) Image search: [Google]
all.png
763 KB, 607x579
>TLOP is Kanye's best album
>>
File: bron.jpg (13 KB, 205x228) Image search: [Google]
bron.jpg
13 KB, 205x228
>TPAB is a 'kill all whites" album
>>
File: large.jpg (24 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
24 KB, 500x288
>Marina and the Diamonds has a annoying Voice
>>
>21 pilots
>>
>modern hip-hop is "good"
>kanye is interesting
>albums are dumb
the hip-hop thing really bothers me, because I really can't understand how you can have such otherwise good taste, and still enjoy Drake. Everything else I've listenes to, I've always at least seen the appeal. (not saying that some current hip-hop isn't good though, rtj, czarface, bada$$ etc. but they all strive away from the modern sound)
>>
TLoP is good m8, not Kanye's best album but good indeed
>>
>>64044721
All of those mentioned are so boring musically. Why was biggie the only rapper able to actually make a good album thats able to battle other big genres such as dance, rock, jazz, pop and experimental and not be a one track guy like most rappers are.

Raps problem is that it doesn't capture emotion at all mostly and song themes are almost always the same and boring for a supposed lyrical genre.
>>
>>64044846
the point with hip hop is often more to do with the flow rather than the lyrics though which obviously stifles any kind of potential emotion, they're essentially trying to prove how great they are in the same way as 80's cock rock. Obviously there rappers that stand outside of this but that vast majority that /mu/ circle jerks to tend to be pretty void of anything emotional or valid to say.
>she want that dick in her mouth all day
>I ride that pussy like a stroller
>IF A FUCK DIS MODEL
>>
>>64044962
Yeah, this is something that attracted me about hiphop when I was younger .believe me I have been pretty invented in the past but it was more of a battle rap mentality thing not music.
The best rapis the rap with good production and I guess that partly explains the mainstream rap trends right now. Even them its just simple party music.

I dont know if I got your point right. Kanye at least has the experimentation going for him and his rap isn't really just plain straight up hiphop with only the bragging element. Sometimes the experimentation works (mdtf) for him sometimes not (tlop).
>>
I'm glad the CHVRCHES hating has died down a bit because they aren't terrible honestly
>>
>>64045217
That wasn't ever the problem. I think people were frustrated over how they are radio-pop, but get bunched together with a lot of more interesting music. Because of this, the band became a radio-hipster band. A band for people who lretend they like music - but really listen to top40.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (34 KB, 295x327) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
34 KB, 295x327
>Spiderland is boring
>>
File: 1459115698606.jpg (41 KB, 760x571) Image search: [Google]
1459115698606.jpg
41 KB, 760x571
>I only listen to grown up music like Kanye, Death Grips and Drake
>>
>>64045271
I'm quite sure that's just a meme. I dislike Spiderland too though, but it's because it's so fucking eerie. Honestly, it's a disturbing album. Liking it probably means there's a whole lotta wrong in your head.
>>
>>64045285
who has ever said that?
>>
>>64044749
I honestly can't tell if people are serious when they say this.
>>
File: 1460209146145.jpg (15 KB, 290x367) Image search: [Google]
1460209146145.jpg
15 KB, 290x367
>>64044749
No, it's objectively terrible.
>>
>>64045309
he probably used to say it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.