[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The world's full of fucked up shit. And music, which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>The world's full of fucked up shit. And music, which is supposed to be a form of protest, isn't much help at all: You've got your Drake songs, which lull you into spending your time complaining about text message threads, and you've got your Death Grips, which is just busy getting Reddit threads up in a tizzy. That's where JPEGMAFIA comes in.
>>
>>64043976
*tips fedora*
>>
I mean the worst part is that he is so incredibly influenced by both Drake and Death Grips, it's like having your five-year-old niece tell you that she hates you, yet she does everything you do and even tries to dress like you

>JPEGMAFIA is a tsundere
>>
>>64043976
Fuck off you self viralling autist faggot nigger
>>
>>64044065
kek calm down boy and listen to some of these fire beats
>>
>>64043976
stop viralling your garbage dg callout
>>
>>64043976
>music, which is supposed to be a form of protest

fuck off
>>
His beats are great, he's alright from a technical perspective... If his lyrics weren't so awful I'd be a fan.
>>
>>64044642
+1
>>
>>64044911
This.

Your lyrics get redundant as much as I love that Lil B flow its too much for how serious you're trying to be. Also you never followed me back on sc so I don't fuck w/ u
>>
>music is supposed to be x
Opinion discarded
>>
File: 19284724.png (271 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
19284724.png
271 KB, 600x600
>And music, which is supposed to be a form of protest
>>
The edgelord of hip-hop
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.