[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cracked ableton woes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: fu=cking abletob.png (25 KB, 395x393) Image search: [Google]
fu=cking abletob.png
25 KB, 395x393
i torrented ableton suite 9 again on a new laptop and this is happening again. i blocked it in the firewall settings. it worked normally for months. how the fuck do i authorise this bad boy for good?? if this happened during a gig it would be a real fucking hassle. i'm going to post another picture of the firewall settings, if i'm cooking it there then let me know.

also where are other places to ask about crackled ableton business? everything that comes up when trying to google my question are very unapologetic.
>>
File: ableton cunt.png (11 KB, 639x252) Image search: [Google]
ableton cunt.png
11 KB, 639x252
my firewall
>>
pay up fucker
>>
>>64041506
>paying $1000 for software
nah brah
>>
>>64041401
Go to bed, Kanye
>>
File: IMAG0379.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0379.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Hey anon!
Block these in the Ableton folder too

/resources/extensions/webconnector/Ableton Web Connector.exe
/resources/extensions/updater/Ableton Updater.exe

You should be good after that!
>>
File: ableton cunt 2.png (25 KB, 415x476) Image search: [Google]
ableton cunt 2.png
25 KB, 415x476
the way i'm reading this, even though the far left boxes are unticked it is still allowing internet access because of the private and public boxes, and it won't allow me to untick both of them, just one at a time? fuck
>>
what torrent are you using?

i have the ching li one and it has been flawless for the past year
>>
>>64041401
>being this poor
>>
you're in a position to play gigs and you still havent actually bought the damn thing?
>>
>paying for things that you can get free
lmaoooo madmennnn
get tinywall and block it from there
>>
>>64042087
what? link me, i use transmission
>>
File: thank you fucc yesss.png (12 KB, 642x262) Image search: [Google]
thank you fucc yesss.png
12 KB, 642x262
>>64041989

sweet, thx for real response dude. i blocked those two (although i'm still kind of suss of how the boxes on the right can't be unticked). re-opened ableton, still getting the same dialogue boxes as the OP. will i have to completely reinstall now after this web-leak or do i just crack again and that's it?

>>64042087

yeah i have no idea i don't keep log of that stuff
>>
>>64042195
Yeah, I had the same problem and I think I had to reinstall it. Just completely uninstall, crack, and block those before you launch.
>>
>>64042176
what are the positives for tinywall? none of the descriptions i'm getting off of goog make it sound any more desirable than the windows firewall. surely this problem would've still occurred even if i had tinywall cause i wouldn't've known to block those additional two exe files.

>>64042256

bugg, thanks though
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.