[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not Bait. But Mad at /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: images-2.jpg (32 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
32 KB, 222x227
You all listen to the same shit. Flaming Lips, Animal Collective. are these memes or actual personal favorites? they are so lackluster. I'm not trying to bait. I'm just pissed off that i saw not one single person post the grateful dead, or nofx, or limp biz kit as their personal favorites? are you all incests or what? I'm gonna get flack for this but shit. /mu/ is so goddam memey. its getting me to the point of puking. i just got on here for the first time about 3 months ago and have been here a lot since then. and I'm just concerned about the consensus /mu/ taste in music. what is this, a cult? come on and bite me. i dare you to join in unison and tell me what I'm missing out on.
>>
:v)
>>
Ok
>>
how is that a gif but a jpg??? :S
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>limp bizkit
>not b8
>>
>>64040733
>I'm not trying to bait
this is where you screwed up
Maybe next year
>>
>there are people on mu right now who are this mad
>>
>>64040733
THE ILLUSION IS BARELY WORKING

WHAT DID YOU DO TO IT!?
>>
I want reddi-t to leave so badly.
>>
A certain album gets posted a lot>People listen to the album to join in on the discussion>Those people post that album a lot>Other people listen to the album etc.
>>
>>64040733
Nice blog
>>
>are you all incests or what?
No but I wish I could fuck my sister f a m
>>
>>64040795
this, what the fuck kind of warlock are you opie
>>64040822
*brother
(if I had one)
>>
>trusting /mu/ outside of the tbs fandom
>listening to things that arent tell all your friends
>>
File: spaghett.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
spaghett.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>>64040733
>Instead of posting threads about Grateful Dead, Nofx or Linkin Park ( what is actually has been created), I'm gonna create worthless thread where I bitching about "justice" on the internet.

The only one who making this place bad is you. Get a life and stop get mad at the people on the Internet.
>>
>>64041088
he's right. OP here, confessing to drunken rant. He's got it and I'm humbled. bless you.
>>
>>64040758
u best be memin' boi
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.