[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Football is fucking shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: american football.jpg (1 MB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
american football.jpg
1 MB, 1425x1425
The hipsters that like overrated fucks like the dipshits that make up this band are the cancer of /mu/ and is what's ruining this board. I mean seriously? This stupid fucking emo bullshit shouldn't even be recognized, let alone worshiped by the stupid fucking normies pretending to be knowledgeable about music lurking on this board. Their creative process is so fucking slow that this entire fucking time they've only managed to make one shitty album. And that one album wasn't even fucking good. It's like listening to a fucking rhinoceros shove it's horns up a tiger's asshole. And to think they thought it was a good idea to make their album a picture of their fucking house. How did that conversation go? "Hey we need an album cover" "Yeah just go outside and take a picture of the house, the stupid fucks who listen to this garbage will think it's 'artistic'". They also tried to be edgy by formatting it like Americ anfootball. That literally doesn't mean a fucking thing except that they're fucking retards trying to fit in as many artsy things they can into their already shitty album. If I knew I could manipulate autists into caring so much about my shitty music I'd do the same fucking thing. To think of all the stupid fucking teenagers singing the awful lyrics to Never Meant, thinking they're somehow different than everyone else. These fucking retarded teenagers treat these guys like saints and worship their one album that literally didn't do a single fucking thing differently than other bands. When these fucktards go to see American Football live, it's just them and American Football rubbing eachothers dicks with the shit they constantly spew out, with the band calling it creative and artistic. It's like fucking ska and punk came together to make the mopiest, shittest, most autistic child ever. And that child is American Football. Fuck this band and this fucking album. They would've been better off if they'd just all died in a car crash on the way to rehearsal one day.
>>
taking back sunday is better
>>
>>
>>
*smacks lips*
*breathes in*
EMO
>>
>>
>>
>>
taking back sunday is better.
>>
>>
>>64039580
what album is this?
>>
I like this album. also I don't understand the taking back Sunday meme.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.