[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 8190g8JFH4L._SL1400_.jpg (329 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
8190g8JFH4L._SL1400_.jpg
329 KB, 1400x1400
What does /mu/ think of this album?
>>
EPs were better
>>
I think it's very good but I couldn't get past the fact that the best songs were ones I had already been listening to so much before, "Often" being a year old etc...
>>
I really don't like him in general. His EPs were decent but his first album was underwhelming and this one even more so.

Plus I can't take him seriously with a bonsai tree growing out of his head.
>>
>>64039093
It's okay
>>
taking back sunday is better desu
>>
Still can't comprehend how The Hills topped the charts. Not that I hate the song, I actually really like it, but it seems so inaccessible for the plebs. Strange as fuck how it was so successful.
>>
I actually think it's a 7 or 8

Kissland sucked

The Trilogy was good as fuck, god damn that first one was a 9 and the rest were good too
>>
I really like the singles, but the rest of the album is pretty mediocre.

>>64040291
The Hills is catchy as fuck and has a cool video.
>>
Singles are dope. The song with Lana deal Ray is good too. Mix tapes were dope and I haven't heard kiss land
>>
>>64040216
>>64040444
>>64040573
Out of his mixtapes I just heard House of balloons and didnt care for it. Did I start with the wrong one, should I give the others a chance? I liked the singles from his newest but thats about it.
>>
He has so much wasted potential it makes me want to scream. his producer had such good chemistry with his style, and if they had stuck together after he got popular they could have made a great album with more expensive production. But he had to be greedy and embrace full pop.
The Hills and Can't feel My face are still good pop songs but they're just not the same as heaven or Las Vegas or House of Balloons

>>64041015
Check out Thursday, it;s my favorite. it improves on HoB's flaws (wordless OOOOOOOOWAAAAAAOOOOOOH singing instead of bad rapping) and has more ambient production.
>>
Fuck all of you.
>>
File: SLAYER.jpg (42 KB, 430x338) Image search: [Google]
SLAYER.jpg
42 KB, 430x338
>>
This album was a sellout, anything before this album was probably some of the best music I've ever heard though.. dissapointed in bbtm, not as a pop album but compared to his original style, bbtm is ass
>>
>>64039093
Can't Feel My Face is great. The album never held my attention enough to get through the whole thing though
>>
I didn't like it at first, but it's grown on me. Still not as good as Kiss Land, but it has it's moments. Angel is great.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.