[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt musicians you are happy fell off Wiz hacklifa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 700x467
Itt musicians you are happy fell off

Wiz hacklifa
>>
>>64035787
>implying he was ever "on"
>>
>>64035787
>Still sells out shows
>Still gets interviews left and right
>Albums debut in the top 10 every time
>Has his own weed strain
>Is considered a guru in the weed community

Yeah man, he sure fell off.
>>
>>64036004
DUDE
>>
hol up
>>
>>64035854
>AHHH AH YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS
>BLACK AND YELLOW
>BLACK AND YELLOW
>>64035787
>ITS BEEN A LONG TIME WITHOUT YOU MY FRIEND
>>
>>64036242
>ITS BEEN A LONG TIME WITHOUT YOU MY FRIEND
You know damn well no one listens to Wiz Kalifah's parts
That song was all Charlie Puth's chorus
>>
>>64036409
Its so tacky and plastic... imho it's the worst part of the god-awful song
>>
>>64035787
>>64035854
i feel you, but he hasnĀ“t "fell off" that atrtotious "see you again" song gave him a second breath so hes still pretty popular
>>
File: 1460592628171.png (110 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1460592628171.png
110 KB, 804x446
>>64036004
>Is considered a guru in the weed community
>>
i am so excited to glimspe tyga slowly falling into the black hole of obscurity, i really hope that he destroys his reputation to try and hold onto it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.