[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Annoying Voices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: marina.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
marina.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
I will never understand the obsession
>>
>>64035771
that bitch that sings "new americana"
>>
>>64035771
Whatever f@m, I think she has a great voice. You're probably a Taylor Swift or Carly Rae fan, and they do indeed have annoying voices. Its your opinion though, and you are entitled to have it.
>>
>>64035771
every female indie artist ever
>>
I can't think of a single good singer that you plebs wouldn't call annoying
>>
>>64035885
Because they actually have annoying voices. Maybe you just prefer those awful vocalists...
>>
>>64035771
tits
>>
File: 1458492588014.png (28 KB, 186x208) Image search: [Google]
1458492588014.png
28 KB, 186x208
>>64037487
>>
File: marina5.jpg (145 KB, 402x594) Image search: [Google]
marina5.jpg
145 KB, 402x594
>>64035771
And this is where i see things just a little diffrently, you could have chosen anyone that actually has a "annoying voice" you can rarely hear Marina on TV or Radio, no one forces you to listen to her. people that actually have annoying voices like Megan Trainor,Shawn Mendes,Twenty one pilots etc. get shoved down your throat everyday.

And her voice isn't even high pitched, she goes from deep to high which always creates a orgasmic like feeling, her vocal range is amazing.

also how can you not understand the obsession? what is not to like on her? Perfect Face,Perfect Tits,Perfect Ass and Perfect Music.

Name a better pop album than The Family Jewels,Electra Heart or Froot. Of course you can't because her music is the most amazing thing that ever existed in the pop scene.
>>
File: shawnmendes-stitches-062415.jpg (32 KB, 365x250) Image search: [Google]
shawnmendes-stitches-062415.jpg
32 KB, 365x250
this faggot
>>
>>64035771
Avril Lavigne
Florence Welch
Lorde
Bjork
Carrie Underwood
Ellie Goulding
Ke$ha
Joanna Newsom
>>
File: large.jpg (24 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
24 KB, 500x288
How can anyone find this beautiful voice annoying?
>>
File: Natalia-Kills-Getty.jpg (262 KB, 2048x1538) Image search: [Google]
Natalia-Kills-Getty.jpg
262 KB, 2048x1538
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.