[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all move on? /mu/ hasn't had an honest discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: R-566284-1331079946.jpeg.jpg (213 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
R-566284-1331079946.jpeg.jpg
213 KB, 600x600
Can we all move on? /mu/ hasn't had an honest discussion about this album in years. Why is it still considered /mu/core? We recanted /mu/core status to albums like hospice and itcock because of the lack of discussion, why can't we do it for this one?

The fact that this thread will get less than 10 replies before 404ing is further proof
>>
>>64032454
Why do you care what is labelled /mu/core? What difference does it make?
>>
>>64032454
It's a really good album t b h
>>
threads get made about this album literally every day
>>64032454
>We recanted /mu/core status to albums like hospice and itcock because of the lack of discussion, why can't we do it for this one?
because it's already been discussed to death. say anything about the album and it has already been said 100 times over
>>
the concept of /mu/core is obsolete in the year 2016

prove me wrong
>>
Le I luv u Jesus Krist album
>>
>>64032486
>threads get made about this album literally every day
okay find me a thread made on april 11th about this album

or february 16th

or march 27

>>64032520
what has made it obsolete?
>>
>>64032480
this desu

Do you wear the latest /mu/core chart as a badge around uni or something?
>>
>>64032529
if you can only name three days in the past two and a half months that we didn't made a thread about the album then it's mucore
>>
This album will never stop being /mu/core.
>>
>>64032454
It's already a part of musical Mt Olympus, regardless of /mu/ and the opinions of its userbase. That's why it's not terribly interesting to discuss; it's basically a prerequisite for posting on this board. That does not mean it's bad.
>>
>>64032529
>what has made it obsolete?
The new awful, poptimist, rap-fueled, multicultural /mu/ culture.
Just look at those fags mocking people that listens to 'obscure' things.
>>
>10th page
>12 replies
u was wrong OP
>>64032658
>mocking people that listens to 'obscure' things
first of all that stuff isn't obscure. second of all they're not mocking them for listening to obscure things, they're mocking people that think they have eclectic or refined taste because they listen to one or two albums from an experimental genre
>>
>>64032454
It's a great album, why care about /mu/core?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.