[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello kitty suicide club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: a2846657792_10[1].jpg (251 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
a2846657792_10[1].jpg
251 KB, 500x500
I like it
>>
it's a pretty good meme

better than grindcore usually is, too
>>
File: Icebergg.png (1 MB, 790x1269) Image search: [Google]
Icebergg.png
1 MB, 790x1269
nice taste
>>
>>64030283
Where does Sheikh to the Future land?
>>
>>64030283
Horrible chart, Basinski needs to be way higher and Aphex Twin needs to be lower
>>
>>64030327
basinski isn't that acessible, 2bh
most people would steer clear from his most demanding works
>>
>>64030327
lol wtf?
aphex twin isn't that obscure
my normie brother who listens to generic festival EDM knows his work
even the guys from linkin park like aphex twin lol
>>
>>64030283
the fuck is Ohio?
>>
>>64030512
the state
>>
>>64030512
Listening to anything out of Ohio makes you ascended.
>>
>>64030520
>>64030532
is this a meme?
>>
>>64030452
It's not about "obscurity" lmao
If that was true I would be on the complete bottom

>>64030433
Yeah but he's a hack
>>
>>64031061
i'mma spill them beans for you, uninitiated.
it's from a really old greentext story from /x/ (i think), where an anon went to ohio for camping, hunting and shit.
while he was in the wilderness, his buddy made him drop a few acids, talking to him about how he needs to "connect to the land"
so he started fucking the ground and felt really connected, and as of today he masturbates to pictures of ohio wilderness.
it was first included in iceberg fetish charts, now it's in this one.
>>
I know it's a joke, but without the screaming I'd like it. I'd give the album like a 5 but maybe a light 7 without the screaming
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.