[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on twenty one pilots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: TOP.jpg (71 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
TOP.jpg
71 KB, 640x427
Thoughts on twenty one pilots?
>>
listening to blurryface rn, lane boy's breakbeat section is the only part I like so far
>>
don't you ever get tired of posting this?
>>
One of the better hipster pop bands but their fanbase is eternally cringeworthy.
>>
>>64028498
sometimes alright
sometimes boring and/or cringy
rarely very good
too often posted
>>
>>64028498
guy on the left looks like he regularly fucks 13 year old groupies
>>
>>64029012
You're telling me you wouldn't if you were in that position?
>>
>>64029025
too risky and 13 is a bit low, maybe like 16? that's even legal in most countries

im saying he looks like he doesnt care about consequences
>>
regional at the best is the only album that metters
>>
>>64028925
why is it cringeworthy? in the same way like a boysband?
>>
absolute shit tbqh desu.
>>
>>64028846
listen to their songs of the older albums and their lyrics are great
>>
>>64029546
no they arent
>>
>>64029559
yea obviously you cant see the value in good lyrics
>>
>>64029628
Thefact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
>>64029838
that was abit off topic
>>
>>64029628
I can see value in good lyrics, i just don't spend as much time in a mall as you. Now pick up Songs of Love and Hate by Leonard Cohen and suck my dong
>>
All these recent threads about 21 Pilots and Marilyn Manson are making me yearn for old /mu/.
Back then these sorts of threads would get a couple of responses calling the OP a faggot before 404ing, now they get hundreds of fucking responses and are made everyday.
>>
>>64029838
coppy pastea
>>
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
>>
you know when you don't really like something but still appreciate what the musician has done, not "plus for effort", but still like it and even though it doesn't click well, you still recognize its value?
now, imagine if that artist not only didn't sound catchy, but also wasn't redeemable at all.
that's 21 pilots.
>>
>>64029220
The fans just think that they're the most amazing thing since the discovery of fire.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.