[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Falco[3].jpg (14 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
Falco[3].jpg
14 KB, 400x480
Here we go
>>
>>64027798
WE GON DROP THIS NEXT BOMB FOR A MONEY MAKIN PLAYA WHO AIN'T WITH US NO MO'
>>
I feel like beating your fucking lights out give me music
>>
File: 1409241621982.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
1409241621982.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1422
Please God, let me meet her. All I want to is to find that perfect girl I know exists. She’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The girl who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the girl I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the girl who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart.Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.
>>
>>64027906

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu8lSKaqM_0
>>
>>64027963
you wont find her by sitting and browsing 4chan, though.
>>
>tfw Prince is a cocksucker who refuses to put his music up on any streaming service

I JUST WANT TO LISTEN TO DIRTY MIND WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY A FUCKING OUTDATED FORMAT.
>>
>>64027963
That person will show up when its time. I found my amazing bf in my country and city, here is very rare to find people with decent tastes. You don't have to look for it, when you less expect it, that girl will appear.

Good luck, my friend :)
>>
>>64027963
girls cannot fix your anxieties or insecurities. you honestly need to be happy with yourself and where you are before you can create something meaningful with someone else
>>
>>64028160
>tfw my mum has a lot of his original vinyls
>tfw grew up with prince and jazz thanks to her

I'd upload his albums just for you but I don't want his horde of magic lawyers to sue me tbf
>>
>>64028169
You don't realise how much harder it is for guys to find a girlfriend than it is for girls, especially for the kind of guys who post on 4chan.
>>
File: me irl.png (45 KB, 527x487) Image search: [Google]
me irl.png
45 KB, 527x487
contribooting with some feel musics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ84vE2o_2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drkhPPLuNs8
>>
i just want a bf who will cuddle and listen to sufjan w me
>>
File: 1456121954202.png (94 KB, 267x271) Image search: [Google]
1456121954202.png
94 KB, 267x271
>tfw no good taste gf
>tfw not confident about songwriting or singing
>tfw band members abandoned me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.