[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Hozier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2100x2100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2100x2100
Thoughts on Hozier?
>>
It's good but it depends of your music taste
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 95x132) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 95x132
>>64027213
>depends of your music taste
>>
boring mumcore twat imo
>>
>>64027111
genre?
>>
>>64027111
kidna cool that he wrote and (mostly) recorded a song himself that went to top 10 on the charts but yeah depends on your taste
>>
>>64027213
hahaha gtfo

>>64027111
he has good songs but that album overall is pretty boring.
>>
Excellent songwriter, actually. The production on the album was cheesy, but I can ignore that.
>>
One hit wonder imo lads.
>>
utter dreck
>>
Dude, stop recording me.
>>
>>64027111
"music is still good guys!"-core
mom-core
urban outfitters-core
millennial-core
>>
>>64027111
Honest to God

He would make for a great R&B, free Jazz artist, but his Chamber Pop, Blues Rock, indie style somewhat cringey lyrics and repetitiveness here and there take away from his true skill.

His parents are musicians and he grew up with music. I think his songs don't do him true justice, some of the stuff is repetitive and could have used more creativity or originality, but then again some of it is enjoyable. I'm not sure if this was a conflict with the label or his own doing, but basically he could have done more, he definitely has the skill/know how for it.

I'm expecting something better out of him from now. If he delivers something thats the same then I know he's not even trying.
>>
>>64027111
>Thoughts on Hozier?
Complete wank, I'm Irish and I hve to hear with his shite all the time. Also he ripped of Feist.

Seems like a nice lad though.
>>
Two thubbs up xD
>>
Cheesy but good.
>>
>>64027111
Pure trash
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.