[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPN X James Ferraro Pick one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: john-wiese-james-ferraro[1].jpg (30 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
john-wiese-james-ferraro[1].jpg
30 KB, 453x604
OPN X James Ferraro

Pick one
>>
>>64026222
That's hard to pick, both have really great work
>>
>>64026222
James Ferraro cause OPN literally just makes the same album over and over
>>
>>64026222
James Ferraro anytime.Are you retarded OP?
>>
File: yo.jpg (40 KB, 846x477) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
40 KB, 846x477
>>64026222
Ferraro
tho it's obvious dean blunt is the superior out of the 3
>>
>>64026222
James is a big guy.
>>
>>64027743
>dean blunt is the superior out of the 3
He is the worst of the worst.Even the Shaggs have more talent than him.
>>
>>64027743
honestly he's rubbish
much prefer OPN
>>
>>64026222
Why not both. They're perfect together
>>
>>64026222
OPN = Hecker > Ferraro > Blunt
>>
>>64027955
hekcer has nothing in common with these 3
>>
File: cover367.jpg (35 KB, 460x561) Image search: [Google]
cover367.jpg
35 KB, 460x561
>>64027775
>>64027784
white boys hating cause a nigga in the WIRE
>>
>>64028077
I dont hate him he is just talentless hack.But yeah the freestyle is the best thing he did and its mostly because ferraro
>>
>>64028125
I like that he is a talentless hack. I love ferraro and opn.but I like my music too be funny and dean does that well atm
>>
>>64026222
OPN x James Ferraro OTP :3
>>
>>64028019
I'm aware, but he's often discussed with them anyway
Also Hecker collaborated with Lopatin so they aren't completely unrelated
>>
>>64028077
desu i'm a bit jealous, you're right. if i knew it was that easy to get famous by just being an enigmatic psuedo-artist with a big "IT'S IRONIC" stamp i wouldn't be even trying to make actual music
>>
>>64028205
JUST imagine what an album would be made with those two collaborating?
>>
>>64028173
>I like that he is a talentless hack
So you enjoy the music equivalent of shit?Wew lad
>too be funny
I cant see anything funny in his music maybe the right word youre looking for is cringe.Its just the same old joke over and over and babyfather is just amazingly bad.
>>
>>64028444
Nice Trips
but you need to take a chill pill.Everybody enjoys music for different reasons
>>
>>64028630
But it annoys me when people cant explain why they like it and just praise it because of the artist's personality.
>>
>>64028682
I'd argue you can't explain why you like OPN/Ferraro either. It's not like any of us are professionals. I like dean for his simple approach to sampling and lyrics that have double meaning. everything else is a bonus.
His stuff isn't the best or the worst. it's average
>>
>>64028292
>what is FRKWYS Vol. 7
c'mon son
>>
>>64028859
>I'd argue you can't explain
>. It's not like any of us are professionals
You dont need to be "professional" to explain why you like the music you listen to
>I like dean for his simple approach to sampling and lyrics that have double meaning. everything else is a bonus.His stuff isn't the best or the worst. it's average
So you have stockholm syndrome?
>>
>>64026312
What's "the same" about any of his last 4?
>>
>>64028918
>So you have stockholm syndrome?
No I prefer not to label myself. I can like dean now in a month who knows? But atm I have enjoyed his albums!
>You dont need to be "professional"
Are you American? you guys have this obsession of wanting everything spelled out to you.
>>
>>64028918
not that guy but christ shut the fuck up
>>
Serious post here. Trying to better expand my tastes.

I really like Ferraro's instrumentals, but the vocals turn me off way too much. I want to like him because I like everything else about his music. How do I get past this?
>>
>>64029033
>>64029027
>that much cognitive dissonance
B T F O
>>
>>64029338
pic related ferraro bowing down to Dean
>>
>>64029360
>once again he worships artists personalities
Its just...i can't take it anymore
>>
>>64026222

yes i too enjoy the vapor waves
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.