[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pid/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
Paul is dead?
>>
File: images-7.jpg (9 KB, 273x184) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
9 KB, 273x184
Ian iachamoe = Paul McCartney
>>
I was just watching that :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W9_qN64S4s
>>
File: images-8.jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
9 KB, 224x225
How deep does this rabbit hole go?
>>
>>64023673
Do you think they were practicing magick?
>>
>>64023691
That would be cool.
I would watch a movie with the Beatles doing black magical stuff though.
>>
File: images-9.jpg (9 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
images-9.jpg
9 KB, 256x197
Do you think Paul was sacrificed then contacted through seance for songs?
>>
>>64023723
I heard that it was actually gohst Paul singing in Let it Be.
>>
File: images-10.jpg (6 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
images-10.jpg
6 KB, 263x192
Or was it for something darker
>>
>>64023743
Yeah i believe that
>>
Who cares?
>>
The Beatles were not a musical phenomenon, but a social project intentionally fabricated by the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations (an institution in the UK run by highly trained psychiatrists researching mind control who answered to the illuminati). It is said that this institute, Travistock, used The Beatles to condition society into revolting against the old social system. Theodore Adorno, a cultural theorist, who studied how music could manipulate the minds of the masses, was appointed to write the Beatles’ music and song lyrics. Based on this logic, Tavistock and a committee of 300 conspirators brought The Beatles to America as a divisive tool in the social experiment to brainwash large populations against free will.
>>
File: LC_Avater_Square_2.jpg (84 KB, 288x180) Image search: [Google]
LC_Avater_Square_2.jpg
84 KB, 288x180
>>64023843
Could this tie into the Laurel Canyon theory that suggests that certain members of the Laurel Canyon scene were actually moles, penetrating the counterculture on behalf of the government?
>>
>>64023647
Yeah it is highly likely, to find a perfect lookalike, that is not only capable of singing like the original but also capable to play the bass like the original, is also lefthanded, is also capable to speak the same Liverpool accent and on top of that continues to write even bigger hits than the original did.
>>
>>64023647
>>64023671
they look exactly the same
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.