[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hmm.... p4k giving this a 10. hmm.... interesting.... thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
hmm....
p4k giving this a 10.

hmm....
interesting....

thoughts?
>>
>>64023342
this and master of puppets are two of the best metal albums ever made
>>
>>64023342
no
i habn no thoughts
>>
>>64023342
It's the best Metallica album but Metallica were always overrated
>>
Check the catalog stupid shit, there is already a thread on this
>>
I don't care at all what Pitchforks opinion is and I think anyone posting about pitchfork or fantano or scruffy or any other critic should be banned
>>
It's a great album, what else is there to say?
>>
>>64023342
shows how retarded p4k and /mu/ both are

>>64023359
kek
>>
>>64023342
Who the hell cares? It's a good album, the only interesting and sad at the same time is that they felt the need to prove to everyone that "w-we know about metal guys!!!!" to their shitty audience
>>
The only reason the album is so good is because it was the last one with dave mustain on it.
>>
new meme?
>>
File: 1458571634008.jpg (70 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
1458571634008.jpg
70 KB, 560x432
>>64023359
>>
>>64023369
same my mind is a victim of overstimulation my neural cores have been rotted by overexposure to intense meaninglessness and post-post-post-post-post-post
>>
>>64023342
Not that bold a statement given it's reputation, but why were they reviewing it the first place?
>>
>>64023359
spotted the pleb
>>
>>64023359
>My favorite metal bands are mega death, Metallica, avenged sevenfold, and NOFX.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.