[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nujabes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: nj.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nj.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avBZXNYwuqc
I just want to spread the love of this man. If you've never heard him before prepare to have your ears fucked
>>
>>64021050
As a westerner, I got exposed to his msuic through Samurai Camploo and missed all of it happening in front of me. The collabs on his albums are great, his beats are so jazzy, and working with Shing02 made some of the best hip-hop I've ever heard. Good shit
>>
Some of his stuff is golden. Some of his stuff I feel would be better if it was instrumentals. But I enjoy all the songs with Shingo2. He has a unique voice.
>>
>>64021481
ive only listened to Metaphorical Music but i definitely agree that a lot of his stuff would be better instrumental.
some of the lyrics on that album are so cringe
>>
>>64021050
also love Fat Jon
>>
Man I remember when this guy was /mu/'s running obsession. Don't really see him mentioned anymore, damn shame. Some of the comfiest music ever.

By the way, is it nu·ja·bees? I think I've heard it said that way recently by fantango or somebody but I've thought it was nu·jaybs since forever ago
>>
>>64022418
Nu-Jah-Bes
>>
What Nujabes album I should listen first?
>>
>>64021050
>If you've never heard him
heh ami on /mu/???

metaphorical music>>>>impression>>>>modal soul desu
>>
>>64023512
His 1st one, Metaphorical Music.
>>
>>64021050
he's p boring 2 me
>>
Luv(sic) is one of the greatest pieces I've heard in my life desu.

Grand Finale being my all time fave.
>>
music for /v/irgins
>>
>>64024255
exactly
>>
File: 1458977604003.jpg (24 KB, 480x590) Image search: [Google]
1458977604003.jpg
24 KB, 480x590
>>64024255
>>64024349

>he took off his trip just to samefag
>>
>>64023516
Modal Soul>metaphorical>luv (sic) ep>spiritual>hydeout productions>hydeout 2> Champloo stuff
>>
>>64024255
>anything i don't like is for /v/irgins or reddit.
classic /mu/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.