[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of $uicideBoy$?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: kill yourself part two.jpg (124 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself part two.jpg
124 KB, 700x700
What does /mu/ think of $uicideBoy$?
>>
>>63962285
I love that album cover but I don't know them
>>
fucking dumb ripoffs of the cloud rap scene, which is infused by copycats and talentless hacks
>>
Only trap i like.

If you even consider them trap. I don't know.
>>
Fucking shit uncreative trust fund kiddies who are just riding the cloudrap/trap/sadrap trend
>>
edgy and terrible like most cloud rap
>>
oh boy i sure do love fetishizing suicide mm mm that's the good stuff yeah baby
>>
>>63962358
Is it any worse than the mainstream rappers who spit about fucking bitches and making money, and shooting people?
>>63962322
>trust fund
they grew up in the hood part of new orleans
>>
>>63962478
alri but they're still bad. Literally just copying Bones, sad boys etc. At least when sad boys surfaced it was something new, and over time they've actually created their own unique "aeshtetic". Suicide boys are still stuck in 2014, and their music really isn't very good.
>>
>>63962478
yes, rappers actually fuck bitches and make money, some even shoot people
>>
>>63962478
I'm from the South. Scrim and Ruby did not really grow up in the 7th ward. Ruby was a punk drummer in a local hardcore band called Vaporats. They're not exactly trustfund kids and they've seen some some shit but don't buy into the whole "lolwehardasfuck" trash. Any NOLA local will fucking let you know it's bullshit. It's exactly why they don't play any shows in NOLA.
>>
File: cover.jpg (2 MB, 2447x2447) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
2 MB, 2447x2447
Really like some of their shit like T.R.U, Dead Batteries, Tulane, etc. They can be a little edgy at times but overall their shits pretty decent. Really don't like when Leapord sings but I think he's the better of the two.
>>
>>63962285
They're the reason cloud rap has a bad name, im sure they have alot of edgy teenagers as their fanbase.
>>
>>63962478
you've never listened to memphis rap
>>
Plagiarist scumbags who viral here and elsewhere, they blatantly steal from classic Memphis artists and when asked about their influences gave not even a passing mention to Memphis.

>>63962315
cloud rap isn't what they rip off m8
>>
>>63963079
trufacts right here
>>
>>63962285

They lit af senpai. I can relate to their lyrics too.
>>
>>63963079
I've never gotten a "wehardasfuck" vibe from them. Lots of their lyrics are self-deprecating or just really cynical. One of them is a junkie so that's that.
>>
>>63964525

ooooooh!! he does drugs!! he must be a baaaaaaaaaad boy!!!11!
>>
>all these dumbfags saying they're cloudrap when it's clearly just another memphis ripoff
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.