[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just getting around to listening to this for the first time and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Cover.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
Just getting around to listening to this for the first time and HOLY SHIT I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.

I haven't had an album disorient me in such an unexpected manner in a long ass time; I have found myself saying out loud "What the actual FUCK am I listening to?" for the first time since... like Ween when I was 15.

I am blown away that something could evoke such a response from me again. Is this even music? Mostly not, probably, but holy fuck if I don't enjoy it.
>>
>>63956558
It's okay but it's got so many bullshit ambient interludes, and the rest of the album isn't phenomenal enough to make up for it.

Listen to Lateralus if you want to hear the best Tool album, or Crack The Skye/Leviathan by Mastadon if you want to hear even better progressive metal that's even crazier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pvfQtUhtNE

Try Frances the Mute by The Mars Volta as well.
>>
>>63956558
it's not that wierd m8, listen to more music
>>
10,000 days is my favorite tool album, but good on you for feeling smug. That shit feels amazing don't it? Do you, man, do yo.
>>
>>63956558
Check out Karnivool, Porcupine Tree, Baroness, Elder and >>63956627 if you enjoyed Tool.

You might also like Acid Bath.
>>
tool is a shockingly enjoying for a band who is objectively "pleb metal"
>>
I don't understand why so many people shit themselves for this soft rock dronefest
>>
>>63958383
Nice bait.
>>
>>63958383
Why don't you kids like the tool???
>>
A Perfect Circle is Tool without the filler bullshit.
>>
>>63959698
APC is like tool if tool was more or less not tool. Foh.
>>
>>63956558
>I haven't had an album disorient me in such an unexpected manner in a long ass time
Fucking pussy
>>
>>63956731
>>63960403
Are you that new?
>>
>>63959698
would still rather listen to tool t bh
>>
>>63960721
If this is copypasta then yes I guess I'm new enough to have not seen it yet.

But realistically, 10,000 Days isn't laughably bad at all. Only dumbass contrarians think that.
>>
>>63956883
Acid Bath is far beyond any other band mentioned in this thread.
>>
Tool fans too autistic to recognise pasta.

Why am I not surprised ?
>>
>>63960766
Ive seen this copypasta be made about Beefheart and all the autists here were losing their mind.
>>63960822
This is probably one of the retards. Never heard a tool album havent you?
>>
>>63960877

I dont listen to pop music, sorry.
>>
>>63960978
That sucks. Pop's pretty fun but I don't think autists know about fun.
>>
>>63961018

> Want to have fun
>Listen to music
>????

Just play vidya or go to parties if you want to have fun
>>
>>63960978
But tool isnt pop.
>>63961189
Dont know about parties in your zone but where i come from parties are 50% music
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.