[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ I am going to see Animal Collective on tuesday the 12th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
/mu/ I am going to see Animal Collective on tuesday the 12th in London, Troxy.

What should I expect for the show? First time seeing them.

Any other /mu/ folk at the gig wanna meet up?
>>
>>63955698
I'm going too! IDK about meeting up though, as I'm not going alone...
It's probably best to ask folks who went to the Paris or another Europe show what to expect from it, but apparently GFOTY isn't meant to be brilliant... Definitely one of the weakest of the main PC Music crowd...
>>
>>63955946
No worries, same but thought a mu meet up would be appropriate for AnCo.

I am excited to see what the show will be like!
>>
>>63956276
That's true... I mean I'm going with my girlfriend who also browses /mu/, so I guess it might be ok??
>>
expect a weak show with mostly songs from their new shitty album
>>
>>63956674
Really?
Painting With really wasn't that bad in my opinion, stronger than CHz
Hoping for the best
>>
>>63955698
my friend paid for tickets to see them on their chz tour and it was filled with teenagers who thought mpp was their best album and wore fleet foxes tshirts
>>
>>63956760
ugh
>>
>>63956792
all ages shows are bad man
>>
>>63956583
wear ur death grips shirt so i can spot u easier
>>
I love anco, but they are one of the worst live bands I've ever seen.
>>
>>63956908
I don't have a DG shirt.
>>
>>63956945
they're incredibly inconsistent and can rarely do one or two songs justice live but avey doesn't have the voice for most of it any more. their music in general is purely for the studio.
>>
>>63956674
does anyone know all the songs they've been playing recently besides the painting with ones? I know they aren't always prepared to play everything because they don't have all the samples.
>>
Was at the Paris show last night, first time seeing them - was pretty good. Mostly songs from PW except maybe two from Feels and one from MPP.

GFOTSY as opening act, shittiest act I have ever seen, was ashamed to even be there. Don't why they'd book her as opening act.
>>
Saw them in Chicago, still an enjoyable show but yeah they aren't great live.
>>
>>63957055
http://www.setlist.fm/search?query=animal+collective

damn they're playing alvin row live
>>
Anyone seeing Anco on the 13th in Manchester?
>>
>>63957168
How long was the concert? I need to know roughly when it will end so I can make arrangements with the folks I'm staying with.
>>
>>63956706
personally i liked and connected with CHz more, and it was cool to see panda behind the drums again during that tour.
>>
is their fall tour gonna have different setlists or will it be mostly the same?
>>
I saw them in Chicago and they were fantastic. Daily Routine, Loch Raven, Bees, Alvin Row, were all amazing and the painting with stuff for the most part sounded better live especially since they added a lot inbetween songs
>>
My friend might not be able to go when they're in town.

Do I go alone?
Any Michigan anons here wanna go with me. I'm a good time and a cute.
>>
>>63957055
Bees, Daily Routine, Alvin Row, Loch Raven, Jimmy Mack (cover) and then all of PW.
>>
I saw AC with a friend in Los Angeles at the wiltern right around the time MPP came out.
It was an auditorium with seats but most people were standing and grooving.
One guy, though. One guy was like in the middle of the isle SPERGING out like it was the end of the world. He was flopping his arms about madly while re-enacting a seizure. Me and my friend wondered if he was on MDMA, but since it was AC he most likely was not.
>>
Saw them in Paris yesterday, it was fantastic, didnt really liked PW but it was really good live, they also player Loch Raven, The Bees, Daily Routine and Alvin Row and it was fucking good. You should try to smoke a joint or two during the concert. GFOTY is bad but qt tho

>>63958236
Yes go talk to people
>>
>>63956674
Lol everyone thay has seen them live has said the songs sound better live plus they were playing Alvin row and Loch Raven as well as some other really old stuff.

Expect a grest show Op
>>
>>63958877
But they're already with their friends, come see them again Paris anon. After we can watch my Criterion Collections, if you want
>>
in addition to Painting With, expect Daily Routine, Loch Raven, Bees and Alvin Row
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.