[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this so good? I always thought Alice in Chains was buttrock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Dirt.jpg (67 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Dirt.jpg
67 KB, 350x350
Why is this so good? I always thought Alice in Chains was buttrock strip club music.
>>
>>63955223
>buttrock
buttrock is more about who listens to it

>strip club music
nigga that would be one depressing strip club
>>
i prefer Black Gives Way to Blue myself. Shit is heavier than the old shit, sounds better production wise, and the songwriting is pretty damn good. Dirt is in third after BGWTB and unplugged.
>>
Is that supposed to be a Rob Zombie diss? Cuz Rob Zombie is great, you fucking pleb.
>>
>>63955248

to be fair the kind of chick who does listen to alice in chains probably is a stripper

it's pretty white trash

good

but white trash
>>
File: 1458255723229.png (134 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1458255723229.png
134 KB, 334x393
>i prefer Black Gives Way to Blue myself. Shit is heavier than the old shit, sounds better production wise, and the songwriting is pretty damn good.
Is this bait? That album is weak as shit, sounds like shit, and has entirely shit songs on it.
>>
>>63955914
Genuine opinion broseph. I don't have much loyalty to Staley at all. Dig AIC but at the end of the day BGWTG has more plays than any other AIC album.
>>
>>63955851
drug abuse isn't really an issue with any specific ethnicity
>>
File: Alice_in_Chains_Jar_of_Flies.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Alice_in_Chains_Jar_of_Flies.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>the band that put out the masterpiece that is Jar of Flies is buttrock strip club music
>>
>>63955966
>loyalty
you goof
>>
>>63956000
meh. i know plenty of people in my life who refuse to listen to anything new because of different band members. shit happens man. people imprint their lives and history on the music and don't listen to the actual tunes.
>>
>>63955993
>Nutshell playing in the background as horny middle aged men with failing marriages throw singles at a trashy girl taking off her clothes on stage so she can buy more crack to fuel her addiction

It'd actually be somewhat fitting.
>>
File: R-1095005-1191659697.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
R-1095005-1191659697.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
Twenty years today
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.