[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you find out your dad was patrician?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Going through his old stuff and found this
>>
>>63954538
erzbow is pretty bad brah.
>>
He's not. He's a slightly more highbrow dad rocker whose taste came of age in the 80s. Reminds me, I need to rec him some good 90s, 00s, and 10s albums.
>>
>>63954571
Lol trust me he's patrician
>>
>prime 80s RRRbow

That is fucking sick.
You find any other noise/industrial shit in there?
>>
>>63954593
i think you misunderstood what he was saying and i bet you feel like an idiot now. delete this.
>>
>>63954594
I found a cool Land of Rape and Honey Ministry shirt
>>
>>63954663
Your dad sounds cool as fuck, goddamn. Go hang out with him.
>>
>>63954663
so, how can it be that you found it out so late? or are you 14?
>>
>>63954737
>this much projecting
>>
>>63954697
He is cool we are best friends but he was a heroin addict so I'm constantly worried about him
>>
>>63954777
shut up and tell me
>>
>>63954812
I can sympathize in that regard.
You ever talk to him about what he was up to in the 80s and early 90s as far as seeing bands live and shit went? Judging by him being into Merzbow and Ministry all the way back then I can imagine him having some pretty interesting stories.
>>
The most patrician music my dad likes is Talking Heads and Kate Bush because they had singles on the radio

He listens to neither now
>>
>>63954812
what the shit

literally my dad

longlost brother where have you been for my whole life
>>
>>63954538
inferior reissue, original is better, trust me
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.