[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are we supposed to do now topsters is dead? how am I supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: top 50.png (41 KB, 973x368) Image search: [Google]
top 50.png
41 KB, 973x368
what are we supposed to do now topsters is dead? how am I supposed to get by without an up-to-date visual representation of how hip I am?
>>
Before topsters we used some mosaic maker thing or MSPaint for over 9000 hours
>>
>tfw can't parade my taste on facebook anymore
>>
Someone's gonna have to make a new one.
>>
Is Topsters straight up dead or is there hope it will work again?
>>
>>63952657
>dead
you sure? the site sure looks like it isn't in it's best state, but you can still make charts with no problem
>>
>>63952686
>facebook

jesus christ

why would you ever reveal your power levels to normies? are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>63952741
I'm a normie with good music taste desu
>>
>>63952741
>power levels
>/mu/core and a youtube reviewer faves

le mao
>>
>>63952735
You can't save and edit them anymore.
>>
>>63952657
i love /mu/ it makes me feel like i'm superior to all the normie plebs i know. Because with out my top 50... i'm just another normie ;_;
>>
>>63952686
Do you seriously upload charts from topsters onto facebook? How does that go down? Do you have people genuinely interested in what your favourite albums are?
>>
>>63952755
just make the chart and take a printscreen of it
>>
>>63952833
Yeah I've done it a couple of times. A few people are genuinely interested and know a lot of the albums, some people are curious as to my tastes and look up albums they've never heard of before.
I wouldn't do it again since I quit facebook and it was little more than humble bragging in essence, but it actually caused some interesting discussions.
I actually ended up listening to Burial (and getting into more electronic music as a whole eventually) because a mate of mine recommended it from my topsters chart.
>>
File: 1325837177464.png (44 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1325837177464.png
44 KB, 500x461
>>63952672
>tfw I literally used to google 50 100x100 images and carefully set them up against a nice background to make these charts

fuck I don't want to go back to that
>>
>>63952877
Then Hampus would appear and throw an autistic hissy fit because 3 albums weren't perfectly aligned or the text was slightly off.
>>
>>63952866
That's quite cool. I don't have facebook either but it's nice that you have friends who are interested in that kind of thing.
>>
>>63952923
lol

especially so considering my taste back then (2011) was pleb as fuck)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.